New Poison Ivy model!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Wildcat Committed Player

She looks soo good ;)

[IMG]

She really needed an upgrade :rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

Ugh, I don't know...it's strange, I don't like her.
    Her legs for some reason reminds me of the Grinch.
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I feel like the voice actress fit the model though.
  4. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

The leaf in the hair is nice.

Any chance the styles from the classic (leaf hands/legs), be made available to players?
  5. Eve YouTuber

Can't express how happy I am to see her getting updated. She's my all time favorite villain!
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

If anything its not the model design itself but the personality they used. They need to change it from the powerful personality back to the flirty personality (like the old model). I think the stance alone would do the character's figure justice.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

When was she Flirty? always seen her with powerful stance
    • Like x 1
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I like it. it's my favourite of the updates shared recently. I liked the Huntress one, too, but the BC one was a huge disappointment, for me. mind you, that's my own fault, because I had foolishly set my heart on a redone classic BC ( full on Veronica Lake hair, bolero jacket, fishnets, & buccaneer boots ), rather than the awful ( in my opinion ) costume she wears in the current comics. this, though, this looks nice. well done.
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

she never was, as far as I know. probably would look more fitting / better as flirty, though.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

shes doing a flirty emote on Arkham Asylum alert
  11. Eve YouTuber

Emote yes, but her stance is still powerful. NPC's get to mix personalities xD
  12. Balton hero Committed Player

I like the flower in the hair but little else. Prefer her with green skin and the face looks odd
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Really? I’ve never liked green skinned Ivy, always looked silly to me.
    • Like x 1
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

Her face and hair are so beautiful!