New Paradox Energy Orbital

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Jul 17, 2021.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Where exactly does it drop? I expected it to be an occasional drop from an open world prince, but I did the 50 prince feat last night and didn't see a sign.
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

You might need to have the quest active for it to drop, not confirmed though. it dropped 2 times for me when I had the quest active, but didn't drop at all just farming the princes. I believe the same applies to the twisted cleaver dual wield from scarecrow henchmen
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I got Scarecrow's Sinister Cleaver from doing one of the daily FP quests today. The loot popped after KO'n some npcs. It's tradable, dual wield, and cannot be sold.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

I only saw the twisted cleaver on broker. Is the Orbital Strike account bound?
  5. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

The orbital drops from the Paradox Princes. You can still earn it even if you are loot locked.

They can be placed on the broker so if you are unlucky like myself after my 50 for the feat and still didn't get one you can buy it from there.
    • Like x 2
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I want to say it was tradeable
    • Like x 2
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It is tradable. I league mate got 3 and gave it to another league mate. They drop from any paradox prince and can be earned even without quest. I got mine around my 40th prince.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

vvv
    • Like x 2
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, I think that one's the key...it's off of ONE of the Princes. You could, in theory, get your 50 from doing the others and never see it.
    • Like x 1
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

For further clarification, some older players might know that particular variant as the Tyrant. I on the other hand call him Mr. Hugs. :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Yeah was too expensive on broker but I got it to drop on first try so I'm good lol
    • Like x 1
  12. inferno Loyal Player

Got mine in FF.
  13. Shalayah Committed Player

I got 1 after like the 3rd try