New opening screen

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Red Jenni, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Every time I log on now, it tells me the marketplace won't load because of the new screen, but I'm not trying to open the marketplace.
  2. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

The new screen is just simply dumb serves no purpose no will ever press that square button to reset all content locked unless they got idiot written on their forehead and why show us those online friend are our fingers broken perhaps people complaining that the left on d-pad isn't working and let's not forget to read those patch notes the same one located on the actual character selection screen like come on we got bigger issues and patches needed in the game and this is what you wasted all that time doing coding that crap.
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Hmmm. I think the point of it is to try to lure us to the marketplace. The cash grab in this game has gotten too obvious. But I DO like that it shows me what friends are online. I don't usually even check when I first log on, so its kind of cool to see who's on.
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

This is weird that it won't load the marketplace for the new screen, but the marketplace DOES load just fine regularly in game.