New Open World Boss in STARRO THE CONQUEROR!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 4, 2017.

1. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

I don't know why but ever since this mission was added there is absolutely no one in the deluge zone when I go there. As we near a week I have only once found someone in there. For the most part it is a blessing since I don't have people running up to steal other objectives from me (For example a starro hatchery or something), but I am trying to get the feat for killing this massive mofo 9 times. I have got him three times and two of those were just myself and 1 friend. The third time was the one time I found someone else inside the city and even then it was just 3 of us. I know it shouldn't be the phase because I have switched and I also see plenty of people in the Hall Of Doom and while running the Paint The City Green mission.
  2. Rockdaddy099 Level 30

The community is using Shout chat or LFG chat to communicate when the Starro conqurer is up pay attention to the names and phase with them. I finished all 54 in one day about 2hrs. They say things like phase, starro on me or something similar. But just keep phasing with the chat shouts. hope that helps.
  3. gianttruth New Player

there is an error with it doesn't come up on the hour and if it an open boss shouldn't players be able to just have it appear when ever they accept the mission
  4. Helderman Dedicated Player

Did you say, World Boss? MEGA GREAT!
  5. L0rd0FTh3Gam3 New Player

A greats new with the Starro boss, because you can get so many feats just like slay 1 Starro Conqueror and it give you i think 2 SP, so good job!
    • Like x 1
  6. The Evergreen Level 30

i am literally crying right now i have spent hours and hours waiting 4 this thing to spawn and killing it all alone . i don't have LFG and no way to enable it, witch is another issue =( in settings it just skips over the area i need to enable it. and i have to kill this conqueror another 20 times b4 tomorrow , never going to get the feat even though i worked soo soo hard. this starro event has a lot of great new feats and was really fun , not to mention the OP items. i hope this event becomes a permanent thing or allow it to come back, same goes for the anti monitor event. But there was simply just not enough time to get all of the feats and items. and i had to grind on 15 toons to get materials alone.
  7. The Evergreen Level 30

Does Not Work, it skips over that entire area in settings. its BS