New Open World Boss in STARRO THE CONQUEROR!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 4, 2017.

1. Bouncer15111 New Player

I've tried joining LFG. Nothing. The only guy I see talking in it is already in my phase. My Starro zone is completely empty, which is odd as I can see people entering the teleporter when I'm on the watchtower. Why a phase-select screen is such a foreign concept to DCUO, I'll never know.
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You dont have to reset the mission for the bounty for the feats to count...it doesnt say "complete the bounty mission" ....it says "defeat/kill starro"
  3. maelona Level 30

Every since this had been up there has been no one in central city I haven't seen anyone in 3 days
  4. maelona Level 30

I believe something needs to be fixed I'm all alone in central city
  5. Furdinand Active Player

I'm the only one in Central City Deluge again. Is this a bug?
  6. Aerith Rose Committed Player

60 minutes is way to excessive. At minimum it should be every 30 minutes and even that is pushing it. 15 minutes sounds more realistic.
  7. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

It's actually very easy to get the Conqueror. :D
    Just watch LFG. And when you see someone shouting "here", you phase with that toon through "recent text".
    When you phased, you won't see anyone. Give it loading time. ;)
    After 2 minutes, you will see 30 toons. :D

I'm on PS3 so I now know why we can't get more like this.
    Got to fight the Conqueror with 40 other toons.
    When we killed him, I got the slayerfeat, and boom... > Freeze. :p
  8. jhonyice New Player

Face daybreak, The incompetence of you is so much that you release the dung of an iconic lengends when there is no team up with that legends. Ps: Thank you, you just lost one more player. There is and if they say that the legends characters can only come through the choice of the system, they are wrong. I'm a programmer and I know what to do.
  9. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

A bug? I never even considered that. I just thought everyone was making a statement. Haven't checked it out today yet though.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Wanted to say that this was a nice touch and well done. Love that the iconic cover of the Brave and the Bold comic was recreated with the iconics in this fight. It was like walking into that piece of comics history, and it's been a lot of fun.

I hope we will continue to see more of this comics inspired material going forward; and to continue the "o" theme, I also hope that Amazo is being considered for some future content. Amazo is a major Justice League villain and a top level threat; and Starro gave us a taste of what it's like to have our own powers used against us.
  11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Love this addition of open world bosses in the game. Perhaps if they ever get around to "un-bottling" key buildings in Metropolis and Gotham (after 5 years of battling Brainiacs forces) we might get some larger Brainiac avatars... massive ones like they have in WoW.
  12. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Got to kill 54 the Sparro Conqueror in a little less then 2 hours. :D

It was nice to see some teamwork in DC Universe. <3

Hoping to see more openworld bosses in the near future. ;)
    (hint, hint > devs)
  13. Jason Rage Active Player

OMG, go to you LFG chat tab.
    Then watch for someone to say "starro" or "phase" or "starro here" or some variation of that.
    Then phase with that person. if starro isn't there, then that means the phase was too crowded and you got kicked to another phase.
    rinse and repeat until you kill Starro 54 times.
  14. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

Last night, I waited almost an our waiting for others to help with this bounty. Just me and my cousin switching phases, trying to find other people. nobody responded in LFG or SHOUT chat.
  15. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

If I were you I would not say what you think! The last time I did this I had all my posts quenched and I still had a completely meaningless scolding!
    That's when I gave up ...
    I gave up helping and desisting the game ...
  16. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

This doesn't make sense, I see nothing but "Starro up, Phase, Here, etc." every other comment in LFG atm. All you have to do is go to recent text and phase on the person that said one of the previous phases, and have at it on Starro.
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

Yet you can't write your obvious rant in a color that will let people see it?

Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out!
    • Like x 1
  18. Tanya_83 Level 30

Yes - need more open world missions but 60 minutes re-spawn time is a bit excessive, perhaps 20 minutes or so might be more reasonable
  19. Limon2003 New Player

20. Limon2003 New Player