New Open World Boss in STARRO THE CONQUEROR!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 4, 2017.

1. Here2Help Devoted Player

They are not extending it.

You do not need to reset to get the feat.

It goes up to 54, not 9.
    • Like x 2
  2. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Yup. I wonder if they gave him another spawn besides the two others he already had to make up for Starro taking that one.
  3. The Crysalid Active Player

6 spores? That's it? No cool pet, nifty gear piece, or unique base item? o_O Well, then... this actually pleases me. :D

I really don't feel like waiting around to kill this thing (especially more than 50 times for a measly feat) just to get a few extra spores for a gear style that doesn't suit my tastes. That being said, I'm still happy for those who will get some satisfaction out of this open world boss. I just have far too many alts to bother with this one, especially with the spring event overlapping this by a month. Enjoy your mega-boss folks!
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

yes he got
  5. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

The Deluge Zone in PvE is dead...I have been alone there on 2 of my alts...is everyone on the PvP phase? The Conqueror was there and I was all alone and couldn't fight him.
  6. ShottaKodo38 New Player

Whats going on with the marketplace, cant purchase, sometimes it show maintenance then it doesnt
  7. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Is there a mission for this raid boss we need to pick up?
  8. Bouncer15111 New Player

I saw some talk earlier of switching phases to find a Starro zone that actually has people in it. Anybody feel like telling me how to switch?
  9. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Ah, mission is next to where he spawns.
  10. ligthhawk New Player

QUE BIEN!!!! BUENA NOTA PARA LOS DESARROLLADORES NO NOS DEJARON COLGADOS CON EL BOOS DE ESTE EVENTO FELICITACIONES !!!Y GRACIAS POR RECIBIR LOS COMENTARIOS...
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They did...the area behind the museum by the intersection...there's a billboard, he spawns around there now.
    • Like x 1
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Players shout in LFG Chat; (not shout chat). "Starro here" or "Phase" or whatever.
    Go to Recent Text, and then go to that individual shouting, then go to Phase with that individual.
    If there are too many players phasing with that Player; you'll be sent to another server.
    There are about 300 Servers to phase to.
    Your server may be dead because everyone else is fighting Starro on a different server.

Got all 54 already.
    If you don't know what LFG is; it's a Chat, you may have to add it to your chat channels.
  13. recoil Committed Player

sigh. not much is it? haven't been this disappointed since avatar of sin dropped small demon wings. would've been nice if we could've gotten avatar of sin wings, look alot nicer and would've been an iconic reward.
  14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Cool, thanks!
    • Like x 1
  15. Aren Sul Committed Player

Just took him down :)
    My friend and I called out a few times, but no one else came. So the two of us took him down (with about 3/4 knockouts each - jumped back up, flew back and continued). I tanked, he dps'd. Those lime canisters were extremely helpful.
  16. big-time69666 New Player

how bout a timer? or like ring war and diamond heist it has a pop up when it is close to spawning so people know how left in the phase they are in.
  17. big-time69666 New Player

New
    how bout a timer? or like ring war and diamond heist it has a pop up when it is close to spawning so people know how left in the phase they are in.
  18. SheerFaith Committed Player

Why we dont get some new trinkets killing this bounty?
    Since 6 years I´m trying to get the fireworks trinket..this would be a chance to give it to us!!!
  19. Aeon Stormcaller Active Player

After adding about 40-50 trolls on my ignore list, killing starro 54 times went smoothly...lol
  20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks Everyone for all your help and tips. I was able to get all 54 Starros. It was fun to phase from person to person and was great that everyone work together.
    • Like x 1