New Movements ideas

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Starazon, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Starazon New Player

Acrobatics
    - Animal running (on all 4) instead of sprinting
    - Glide similar to Batman's from the Arkhan Games

Super Speed
    - Something like this, the light run from Infamous First Light
    - Something similar to the smoke dash from Infamous 2

Flying
    - Infmaous 2 glide type

Super Jump would be a fun addition
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Teleportation movement similar to Quantum Tunnelling.
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

teleportation, maybe a ghost alternative to flight, kind of like how onslaught from marvel just levitates around but without the super man flight position. terra's earth and static shock's disk style for hovering, faster than light warp speed variant for super speed.
  4. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Not happening. Quantum Tunneling makes quantum unique so the devs would never make that a normal movement type.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ascended Well-Known Player

From what I hear, the skimming variant wasn't popular/profitable enough to justify more. Which makes me super sad, because I really liked the idea.

And I like the "running on all fours" idea for acrobatics. I could never come up with a decent idea for that movement, but this one is perfect.

The speed variant I always wanted to see was a motorcycle.
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Not profitable enough? So you mean I won’t be getting to walk on air, like Jeroen Thornedike or the Soviet Superrman?
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

still want to see a levitation variant to flight, the super man pose isn't quite doing it for me and i feel like hovering actually has more control than flight.
    • Like x 3
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Flight postures used to look very different back in the day. They should never have changed them.
    • Like x 2
  9. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

You want all these movement types you might as well play Champions Online.