New membership perk suggestion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Siramez, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

What if we have the ability to use any loading screen that existed within DCUO since its launch? and we can have like a total of 10 of any loading screen that you have chosen (can be changed at any time of course). I feel like this would bring back the nostalgic feeling. They can add a new UI/tab under style section.

What do you guys think?
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Love the idea! 1+
    • Like x 2
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If we could get the crash error message as a loading screen it would be even more nostalgic.
    • Like x 1
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

ah yes, the infamous crash error message!
  5. Proxystar #Perception

If you're playing full screen with an AMD graphics card, there are no loading screens - they've been broken with AMD drivers for about 5-6 years now with no fix.

It's a cool idea, but to be honest, I'd probably only see 3 or 4 of them before the game runs out of memory and crashes as well, are there even more than 10 loading screens, I've never been able to tell for these reasons.

As a membership perk I'd probably rather take these things being fixed if I'm being honest.
  6. Siramez Well-Known Player

i actually never knew this was a thing, did you report to the devs? yeah they should fix everything before doing something like this
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Nostalgic? I see it at least once a week.
    • Like x 1
  8. KidKretz Committed Player

well they put time and energy into making different background scenes on the character selection page, so yeah, this would be cool. i dont know that it needs to be a membership perk, but i guess.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

10. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Maybe as just a general perk for all? Personally don't find this as a good membership perk.
  11. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

For my part, I have another idea for a subscription benefit in mind, subscribers would no longer have to be logged in every day to be able to take advantage of the daily rewards, logged in or not, they would systematically receive their bonus and course, if the person is no longer a subscriber, he or she would no longer be able to take advantage of this benefit.