New Material. New Auras. New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: BOOSTER BUNDLE

Now available for a limited time: the Booster Bundle! Packed full of the most useful convenience items and all-new jaw dropping styles, the Booster Bundle is one of the best deals in DC Universe Online.

What is the Booster Bundle? Great question. This updated bundle includes a set of marketplace convenience items - including the new Nth Metal Detector, for increasing your find of Artifact Nth Metal - and the Booster Reward Box. The Booster Reward Box will reward one of seven new Auras OR the all-new FULLY-TINTABLE Liquid Material.

Each Booster Bundle costs 1000 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox), and comes with over $10 of marketplace convenience items. Here's the full list:
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 R&D Scanner
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • 1 Total Recovery Kit
    • Bonus: 1 Booster Reward Box
    The bonus Booster Reward Box will include one random item of the eight listed below, all of which are brand new to the game and tradeable:
    • Liquid Material (did we mention this is FULLY TINTABLE)
    • Blue Ripple Aura
    • Yellow Ripple Aura
    • Green Filament Aura
    • Red Filament Aura
    • Yellow Filament Aura
    • Purple Filament Aura
    • Blue Filament Aura
    The Booster Bundle will only be available for a limited time, from February 21, 2018, through March 21, 2018, so don't delay. This is THE best time to grab those marketplace items you need and get those new styles you want. You won't want to miss it.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

If you missed the preview livestream, you can watch it here:

• Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

I'm going to get me some blue aura's and new shiny materials! Thank you for giving marketplace some love!
    Can't wait to see what is coming next.
    • Like x 4
  3. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I'm glad that the Booster Bundles are still affordable. In my opinion, the common auras (blue, purple, yellow, red and green filaments) look better than the uncommon ones (blue and yellow ripples). The liquid material is ok; I think the liquid wave/ripple effect is a bit too tight and should be more relaxed.
    • Like x 3
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 1
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Thank god, nothing interesting for me. No money to spend \o/
    • Like x 4
  6. Creepshow New Player

More wallet leaching way to go dcu pfft
    • Like x 1
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

If anyone is curious, the Fillament Auras are the same as Crimson Kryptonian - just different colors.
    • Like x 1
  8. TestReporter Loyal Player

I liked the auras, the material isn't really cool (being tintable helps a lot, but it's not really good in my opnion like the phoenix one), but i hope it sells more than the TCs so we can have bundles back instead of that crap. The Ripple auras have a 50 points feat or i'm mistaken?
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are no feats in the booster bundle.
    • Like x 4
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Perfect I can see these on some atls of mine but the blue one def for my main water toon.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Bravo!

Reinheld
  12. Kestral Committed Player

The blue filament aura is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to get the liquid material for my water toon.
  13. JKwak Well-Known Player

the auras are looking great, i dont know what to think about the Material itl looks a bit ugly but maybe its just the chosed color
  14. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I see were this weeks check is going.
  15. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

Nice
    About the booster bundle, how long is going to last in marketplace?
  16. AquiloFury Committed Player

Until March 21st if I understand correctly.
  17. useless Well-Known Player

hmm..nice and all...
    but why random again,if i pay i would like to choose aura i want...
    would by atleast 7 BB's to get them all and avoid broker and trading...
    now i'll buy red one from broker and thats it....
    but it's just me....
  18. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

This is sooo cool!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. tiberiusblood New Player

Booster price good. The material pack is for the rich
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    The Material pack is the same price as 2 Booster Bundles.

$20 with the BB will give you 2 auras. That you will give to ONE character... or will split up and give ONE aura each to TWO characters.

$20 for the Material pack give you 3 Materials to EVERY single character on your account.

$20 for 2 Auras is a "good price"???
    But $20 for 3 Materials for EVERY character is "for the rich"??? :confused::confused: