New Material Ideas

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JasonIsley, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Ully Committed Player

Put the materials in the market place. Please and thank you.
    • Like x 1
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Legacy has some nice slim styles that can be implemented.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kayla El Committed Player

This new person at the realm is the reason why we have the Time Capsules and the Anti-Monitor Event. Times have indeed changed but not for the better.
  4. Kayla El Committed Player

They are still in denial that's what happens when you still have hope things will get better but it's time to wake up people "there has been an awakening have you felt it"? I'm sure the devs have rng for the win ($_$).
    • Like x 2
  5. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

I have no hope, I'm just enjoying the decline lol
    Well, I can't say too much more publicly as that will warrant a ban.
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

for starters i think the phoenix material should also become a skin.

i would love to see material based on the three flash museum signs: fire. ice and clouds.

materials to match some of the seasonal auras: snowflake, ghostly, rainbow.

Solar and plasmic material.

"velvet" would be nice to be able to get all different pieces to blend together better.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kayla El Committed Player

How about this for a skin / material pretty dope. [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

I wish, currently Fire feels like

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Kayla El Committed Player

:D The Phoenix Material looks awesome that proves they could potentially create a similar material as cool as that made of fire, ice, etc just not in a Time Capsule...
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Most of my Materials suggestions are over in the Developers Discussion Forum, in the Style Suggestions thread, so I'll just say this: The current system is unsatisfactory, and it needs to be updated to allow us to set different materials to different color slots on an item, rather than having to have the Material applied to ALL color slots on the item.
    • Like x 1
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I saw that, I believe there was also an explanation of why they couldn't do that. Let me see if I can find the thread.
    • Like x 1
  12. recoil Committed Player

as much as i like the phoenix material look i'll probably never see it and i'm still waiting on an actual avatar of sin wing style for a back style item. sure rapture wings are neat looking and hawk wings are decent but we really don't have a truly angelic looking pair of wings and the avatar of sin ones are GIANT, feathery, and on fire.
  13. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Can we just get a flat basic materials?
    • Like x 1
  14. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

All the things you said, WHY would it be material? Wouldn't it be better to be STYLE? I was just whinning lately about lack of idea on styles... I mean, i got (for example) like 27-28 (or even more) pages of chest styles, and every time i usually go back to the same: ENERGY ARMOR! but i'm kinda tired of using mostly the same style, so i'm doing some craps around, experimenting, changing every few days to make things better...

Why wouldn't there be CREATIVITY in styles... For example, when was the last time we had some GOOD BACK STYLE, such as WINGS, some shinny fascinating things? No, we got SUPERMAN THEME STYLE in AF3. I mean, it looks kinda cool and that's all that, but, i think, knowing all things, styles could be done BETTER. Takes time to make something good, i know, but, i think things could be done BETTER than they are now.
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

And put them on the MP: Glowing, Sequin, Chrome, Plaid and Fractal.
    • Like x 3
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They always come out with new styles, there's a separate thread for that:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ume-styles-you-would-like-to-see-next.278259/
    • Like x 1
  17. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Awwww, i know there are ne styles, but i also know there are "no new styles". If you ask me, since they're REALLY impressive... New materials? Why? Not everyone can have them, it's 1:1.000.000.000 to have that drop, or collection or what ever, unless you have bunch of money to spam capsules in this case and so... Wouldn't be better to show some creativity and make some BETTER STYLE instead of materials?

Blah, never mind, forget it heh.
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

For AFIII they came out with 3 new style sets, 1 elite style set, 3 unique head pieces, a pair of shoes and a toga. If you didn't like any of those, I suggest you click on that link I gave you and make some suggestions. This thread, as stated in the title, is for new material ideas that players might have. Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  19. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

True, but i think that, this topic ISN'T NECESSARY ;) You just got one material out that CANNOT BE BOUGHT without bunch of real money and bunch of luck.

But yeah, you're right, if you want to waste another 100-200$, or more, like some guys did 500$ just on capsules and sh... (bad thing) to get that phoenix material, than, be my guest. :)

Good luck. :)
  20. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

True, but I think that, your post isn't necessary. Seriously, why bash on a thread that promotes more styles and ones delivered in a healthy manner? If you don't want to be constructive or promote the idea, then you don't have to post to this thread.
    • Like x 1