new loading screens?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by McShotzz, Jul 31, 2015.

1. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Its been awhile since we got some, i was thinking that some bombshell themed screens would be a great addition.
    • Like x 12
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i like that idea they should really do it for Each episode.
    • Like x 2
  3. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Great idea there are still a few old ones that we are missing Catwoman, Shazam, Black Adam etcetera.
  4. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

5. Skidmarc Committed Player

I think towing some bombshells and others frim future episodes is a great idea. It would a be refreshing change...though I say we keep Power Girl and Ivy :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

7. Jak-Man Committed Player

Why'd they take off Circe? All the mentors are on there except for her now. Kind of lame. And there are a bunch of villains/heroes in this game and I think each of em should have their own loading screen. Like in the X-Men Legends games.
  8. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

They've taken off Joker as well.
  9. Jak-Man Committed Player

Jokers still here. He's always the first loading screen when you boot up the game. Kind of weird really.
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Never seen it neither myself(but then again I only see loading image for half a second and then its shows my character :mad: ) nor in the steam screenshots section ever since they added new loading screens and removed game's logo from old ones. Can you make a screenshot of it?
  11. Jak-Man Committed Player

[IMG]
  12. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Weird. Might be a bug though since you say you see it every time you launch the game and this is the only screen with old logo on it.
  13. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I'm thinking Circe may have upset someones parent?:D
    • Like x 1
  14. Jak-Man Committed Player

/shrugs
  15. Jak-Man Committed Player

Yea well, that parent needs to grow a pair.
  16. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Uh...I...this...erm...I...don't think that has to do anything with growing a pair. (Unless Circe scared them somehow o_O which would be hilarious)
    • Like x 1