New Legends PvE Event: Hall of Doom Armory!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Legends PvE: Hall of Doom Armory

The newest installment of Legends PvE is now available! Players can test their skills by creating unique teams of iconic DC Legends characters and entering the Hall of Doom’s lethal Armory! Discover what has awoken dormant weapons inside the Armory that threaten our extinction!

Players will be rewarded with Marks of Legend for defeating all the bosses and completing the instance – each boss will drop at least one Mark. Players will also be able to earn feat points by completing the achievements in the event itself. Look for Hall of Doom Armory in the Legends PVE section of the Feats menu.

To queue for the event, just look for Legends: Hall of Doom Armory under the Events tab in the On Duty menu.
    • Like x 3
  2. Sweddy New Player

3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Fantastic!

Gotta earn some more Marks of Legend for those sweet, sweet Bombshell skins. :D
  5. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

So this is available now?
  6. Superskull85 Devoted Player

The rise of the flying Killabits has begun!

[IMG]
  7. iSolar Well-Known Player

@ Any of the Developers

My whole group on USPS and my league are having loot issues with Hall of Doom Legends. We're only getting 2 marks instead of 5, and we are unable to see a loot lock on the LPvE, so that makes us unable to reset ourselves. Can anybody else confirm this issue please for the developers?
    • Like x 1
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Man, I love our Dev Team.

While this instance was technically available at launch, this is really all-new content to any Hero who doesn't have a Villain alt. As such, it's chock full of Briefings and Investigations that are new to Heroside. Completing the Investigation rewards a piece of CR30 gear and the Briefing rewards a MoV. That's neat in and of itself.

But when you get them in the mail - even though they are basically the same Audio bytes from a Villain instance - you get the rewards from the Hero side (from Martian Manhunter and Vicki Vale) with an appropriate Hero-centric note.

It's tiny little touches like this that make me love our Dev Team. They get it. And they totally share it with us. :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I am also having this issue. I ran it first time only got 2 marks and nothing the past 2 runs
    • Like x 2
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Also NO way to reset this. Guess its a 1 run wonder
    • Like x 1
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Yea just two marks
  12. no1 supergirl fan New Player

crap as usual, make the legends less robotic then i'll start doing legends pve. until then i'll stick to pvp legends. it had so much promise that's why I liked the idea in first place
  13. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

just want to point out something, does skipping adds really makes the alert faster?

I just test this, i answered a LFG claiming to be "pro" and skip adds.. and after that i run it with my friends who are just decent with no skipping adds. i finished the alert in 11.25 without skipping adds, which actually is a few seconds faster than when i skip adds with the earlier group. the thing with skipping adds is u're most likely to have very little power when u start the boss battle because u're in "in combat" status the whole time, which will make the boss fight way longer. and LPVE has been nerfed so badly so it only takes few seconds to kill a group of adds anyway if u know how to clip. so does skipping adds really needed?

well maybe i have to test this further, like running it both skipping and no skipping with the same ppl with the same toons to compare it. but still, under 12 minutes with no skipping adds where the speed feat is 30 minutes is pretty generous. even if it turns out skipping is faster ill still chose not to.. fighting a boss with no power is so damn annoying.
    • Like x 1
  14. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Just ran it this evening and I got 3 feats. (speed feat, iron statue and kill last boss under 2 minutes.) I enjoyed it, thank you!
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

This was a first time-experience in this instance for me since i'm a hero-exclusive player. This instance was very fun! A very good surprise and the difficulty is enough so that you can steamroll it/farm it with your farming-group without feeling like a nervous wreak after 4 runs in a row.
    • Like x 1
  16. iSolar Well-Known Player

I've beaten it a few seconds over 10 minutes from skipping adds. So yes, skipping adds makes it slightly faster when you have good burn.
  17. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

We ran the alert yesterday and just got 2 marks out of it, which is a lot less than in the other alerts. Ace Chemicals allready had a lower reward of just 4 instead of the 5 marks, which we got from each other Legends alert so far.
    Please look into this.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-741
    • Like x 1
  18. Angry God New Player

19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating the reported issues with mark rewards.
    • Like x 2
  20. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Thanks! Was worried for a bit. (^_^)