New legends character: Superboy

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by CaptainPoptart, Dec 7, 2014.

1. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

• Like x 1
  2. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I would agree with this but sense every kryptonian pretty much sucks in this game with the exception of bizarro (who isn't really kryptonian) and possibly super girl (haven't tried her yet). I'm kind of against the idea, unless they make superboy balanced with the other legends
    • Like x 3
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I really agree here.
    btw, HEY!!!! :D

Yeah. Bizzaro, Supergirl, and Ursa are the only ones who arent bogus.
    the others along with a big list of the lanterns (except Rayner) are crap.
    the broken CC just masks the despaired difference
    • Like x 2
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Remove Ursa for that list. She is not that good.
    • Like x 1
  5. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Ursa?
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

She's not as bad as people says she is. She can push out some. I think it's a Troy situation. she isnt where Supes PG and the lanterns are.
    People assumed Donna was garbo and didn't play her much... and she was actually damn solid a lot of the time.
    I think before the D.o.T nerf she would have been more worth it.
    doesn't mean she is not good enough to be considered above garbo level
    • Like x 1
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Ursa has pretty much nothing going for her beside her weak DoT. Other then that she is pretty much Powergirl/Superman where its Weapon Combos > Power.
  8. Absolix Loyal Player

Make Superman not suck, then we can talk about new kryptonians.

OK, maybe they can fix Power Girl, Zod, Ursa too.

Sort of off subject why do all they have to have swoop attack, heat vision, and frost breath? Only one has any use, and its because its the cheapest single target power too clip with.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Kryptonian Loadout Curse.

There's others that are on par with it :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

You just haven't seen mine. :p

But in all seriousness, Kryptonians need buffs, perhaps a well balanced Superboy could bring more attention to the other Kryptonians, especially Superman and Power Girl.
  11. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Yea, hey =) I've had worse luck trying to play with Ursa than I have supes and power girl though.
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Man, maybe I've been missing your other posts but it's been a while :p

And yea, the modified weapon combos can cause for some awkward feeling to using her sometimes. She is higher on the tier list though. Superman was probably better before the changes to Heat Vision.
    • Like x 2
  13. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Nah you weren't missing my posts I was gone for quite a while. School etc. I only used her a couple times in my defense lol. Got tired of getting stomped by everyone =(
    • Like x 1
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Same here. Haven't been able to go on and test a lot of stuff lately. Finals are jerks.

Yea, she takes some getting used to because of the weapon combos.
    • Like x 3
  15. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

We want superboy we want superboy!!!!
  16. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Please don't use We.
    Superboy plays no important role in DCUO, If you are a hero you can't even see him unless you actively look around Gotham Wastelands.
    • Like x 2
  17. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

I agree superboy would be cool and I have won many many legends with superman I don't think he's that bad just gotta know how to play the moves right but true he's not the strongest legend character
  18. TheWhiteFace New Player

Eh... "We" and other first person pronouns are considered informal in regards to the MLA writing style. :p
    I'm a bit iffy on Superboy; I don't know much about him.

By the way... Owlman for Legends
    • Like x 2
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

No, superman is one of the worst. The only one who's distinctly worse than him is Saint Walker. PG is slightly worse.
    • Like x 1
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

As much as I'd like the Super Family complete, you have a point. But I suppose the future Kryptonian Trilogy will change that.