New Legend when?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Jonny, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Jonny Active Player

Finished the lpve feats this week and left me wondering why The Flash is alone and there are no Rogues or Zoom or any other legend actually. Is it like a closed thing? no more development towards new legends?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We were supposed to get Gorilla Grodd, it was announced years ago. Not sure what the hold up was.
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

If they're never going to do Grodd they should at least move Cheetah over to Speed. Then it would also have a woman and villain.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Except the "family" feats are based on character relations not characteristics. Cheetah is a Wonder Woman villain, and has little to no interaction with Flash , so it doesn't make sense to group her in the Flash family. If they did a restructure like you are asking, Circe would also move to arcane, so the Wonder Woman family would no longer have villains. That change would also have other implications, as some legends may no longer for into any of the existing families.
    • Like x 1
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I'm not asking for a major restructuring or suggesting moving Circe, that's all you. While I understand that the feats were originally concepted a certain way, I think it would simply be better to move Cheetah. No one else. No "other implications".
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Again, by making that one exception they would be opening up a can of worms. I understand that you want more than one character in a given family, but you can't just move one character and call it a day.

There are gaps in many of the families.
    Flash is missing females and villains.
    Arrow is missing females
    Light is missing females
    Arcane is missing females
    Wonder Woman is missing males

Circe could be classified as arcane just as easily as Cheetah can be classified as a speedster. In fact, it's actually easier to classify Circe as arcane since she is a sorceress. Cheetah is just merely faster than normal people, she is far from being speedster fast.

Moving a character from one family to another also would make it difficult to understand which family any given character belongs with, even if they only made the exception for one.

The best thing to do would be to ask for something simple. Ideally, each legends character has something unique about them besides just the character model, but to save time the devs could fill in the gaps with essentially some reskins. For example, make Carol copy of Hal, just changing the color of the powers. We already have a model for her, so this would take relatively low effort. Some of the other gaps could be filled in a similar fashion, though they would need models created.

That would cut a significant amount of the legends creation process out, the abilities would already be balanced (at least as well as legends are currently), and no new animations or icons would need to be created.
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Except you totally can. Didn't read the rest.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Then you are completely missing the point, being intentionally ignorant, or are trolling. Moving just one, brings more issues than it fixes.