New in the Marketplace: Augment XP Packs

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New in the Marketplace: Augment XP Packs

Get caught up on your Augment leveling before the new Justice League Dark episode launches with new Augment XP Packs, now available on the Marketplace. Whether you're kicking an alt into high gear or finishing off a main character, a little extra Augment XP can make a big difference.

The following packs are now available:

Perfected Exobyte Two-Pack

This two-pack of Perfected Exobytes grants 55,000 Augment XP for the Augment(s) of your choice. Please Note: Perfected Exobyte Augment XP can’t be used to Rank up an Artifact. This is a one-time use item, and is Account Bound.
    • 55,500 Augment XP
    • 100 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash
    Perfected Exobyte Mega Pack

This mega pack of 11 of Perfected Exobytes grants 302,500 Augment XP for the Augment(s) of your choice. Please Note: Perfected Exobyte Augment XP can’t be used to Rank up an Artifact. This is a one-time use item, and is Account Bound.
    • 302,000 Augment XP
    • 500 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash
    Seawater Catalyst Packs

Three Augment Catalysts are also now available in the Marketplace: the Silent School Seawater, Widowhood Seawater, and Xebel Seawater. Short-cut your next breakthrough with easy access to these crucial items.

Augment XP Packs are permanent additions to the in-game Marketplace. Augment Catalyst Packs will always include catalysts for the latest episode. Grab a few today!
    • Like x 16
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Fair price and nice way to level up some Augments if a player decides to switch roles or DPS style along with giving players whom are returning or new a way to catch up faster. Nice addition guys.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

sweet!
  4. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Normally I would say something different but since there is still a completely viable way to earn augment XP in game not only through salvages but you can get significant amounts of augment xp from opening the TC gear boxes players put on the marketplace, when you break it down like that its basically

100MC=14 Pristine 12 Exobytes
    500MC=31 Pristine 12 Exobytes

and that's not including the bonus on the colour matching ones which would be even more that is quite a fair and realistic price point. I can see the other side where this takes away from a players revenue stream in game selling the exos now that players can buy them and also somewhat discourages players from consistently running content because a) essence is no longer required to craft items and b) they now wouldn't need to farm for exobytes.

Also if you think opening the gear boxes doesn't net you that much it certainly can :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Does this mean that the new episode’s Augment stuff will be on the MP at launch as well ? I hated the randomness of Seawater and would much rather write you a check lol
    • Like x 3
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

so 302.000 xp is enough to max out the current augment level?
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

No it either takes 18 Two packs or it takes 4 mega packs
    • Like x 2
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

so i would need 16 mega packs for maxing out the 4 augments per role?
    • Like x 1
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

If this is correct Trex, then there is no reason to buy the mega pack as 18 two packs will save you $2.00.
    • Like x 3
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 10
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

i made the math and u need ~13 mega packs atm which will cost you 6500 DBC if u decide to switch role and the price will increase with levels of augment
  12. Proxystar #Perception

I appreciate the addition of this as it gives an alternative option with this, farming and buying on the broker.
    • Like x 2
  13. majosea Dedicated Player

at the rate players buying these things would 'nt it be easier to sell the max level artifact and Augment , I wont buy them , but players that dont want grind would .
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Lol...you know everyone is not you, obsidian. That's a lot
  16. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Shhh before they scale the Xp down for these like they did with NTH metals right before 160 artifact release.. :p
    • Like x 3
  17. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I picked up 120 TC Gear Boxes off the broker last night for 8mil. That opportunity is available to alot of players 8mil isn't much at all when you don't want to pay real $$
    • Like x 1
  18. Trexlight Devoted Player

My maths guy did it really quick and I trust his work. We are working on looking closer at it and getting a Buyer's guide out this weekend for it but yeah, so far that seems right.
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

Messing with my money
  20. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I highly doubt that is all he has because I have waaaay more than him saved up if that is the case...:eek:...lol.
    • Like x 1