New human skins are "too revealing"

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Are&Be, May 3, 2019.

1. Are&Be New Player

Can you please add the black thong & brief style to the villians Eternal leg style on the female and male respectively for the 3 new human skins? They don't have "bottoms" so now they look like "bottomless" Barbie and Ken dolls. Please don't remake the style and cover up like you did for Circe. I'm sure you can find something true/close to the original style from the classic human skins. I don't want to see granny panties, but they need the SAME amount of coverage (no more, no less) than the classic skins. Thanks!
  2. Are&Be New Player

Also, the sheer net style is no longer "sheer" on the new human skins.
  3. Wellsrage New Player

Some styles are buged for axample "translucent net" is on of the most ¡
    the style apply with errors
    check it pls ¡
  4. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Please, no. The flat black / void censor patches were super annoying when trying to wear some of the styles in colors other than black.
    • Like x 3
  5. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yes, the black patches are horrible. That one style shouldn’t be bottomless though, they should just fix that one & leave the rest alone.
  6. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

The bottomless style is awesome. I can't believe people would even report this, have a soul sheesh lol
    • Like x 2
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

thank you, can i have yours? i'm kidding XD. but seriously i do need that soul.......
    • Like x 1
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

The body painted bra and panty were hideous and awful. It did show up in many female styles like necromancer chest or Circe's loincloth, making those styles ugly at least for me.
    If they are going to add something like the old skins had, please keep in mind this styles before screwing the new beatiful HD so much demanded skins.
    I even opened a thread about it:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ase-remove-the-ugly-painted-underwear.239856/
  9. myandria Item Storage

Understood; however, this may mess with the game ratings as it is a Teen rated game as opposed to Mature. Teen rated games have partial nudity, which means that the important parts are covered. There are characters already running around with fully naked characters that only have boots on or only have a bikini top on, boots and naked from the waist down. That is not partial nudity.

It would be nice if the underclothes were truly a separate bottom costume piece that could layer above or below clothing. And have more styles of them.
  10. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

Ia this an over exaggeration. No way therea bottomless style in dcuo lol
  11. MYTHLORD Active Player

i just wanna point out...
    1-it is literally no different than the reptile or animal skins. because all you really get is a butt.
    2-one npc model literally has camel toe.
    3-they have dozens of broken styles like the sneakers of wrath that don't work on all body types.
    so if they fix this but not that crap that has been broken for years. then that is stupid as all get out.
    4-its fun and comedic to run around like that. I've seen that most players just ignore it anyway.
    5-im pretty positive that the equivalent of the mannequins in our armories is hardly worth censoring. especially as that old flat black thong was so dang ugly. so many styles look better without it. and you know that if they do censor it. then those styles will be ugly yet again. they won't make an attempt to fix it to make styles look better. heck. the launch styles like one piece have been broken since launch.
    6-it is literally a butt. the one thing that boys and girls have in common to a t.
    7-unless it's in dcuo. because men in dcuo don't have butts
    • Like x 1
  12. MYTHLORD Active Player

also. it is still partial nudity. as in no way is a featureless crotch nudity. XD
    unless you think that Fire should wear pants. as she is clearly naked. sure she is glowing.
    but still. this really is no different. any teen or younger can look at a barbie or ken doll naked and get the exact same thing. ^^;
    • Like x 2
  13. Rainnifer Committed Player

Well they just readded the black bottoms. Oh well
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i can't tell you how many times i've awkwardly parked myself by or near fire in the gotham police station and had to resist the urge to type: "um.........we do realize she's basically naked right? and surprisingly everybody is okay with that.......". then there's those select few people who have the idea to mix super speed movement with a fully flesh tone outfit and all i can think when they whiz by is "don't look at the streaking naked person....don't look at the streaking naked person......don't look etc etc.".
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

what that smooth barbie doll look getting you all worked up ;)