New Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Jul 15, 2016.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hi guys here is another new hairstyles thread. It has been a while since we have got some and the devs said they were going to give us new hairstyles especially male hairstyles so I thought I would post some ideas I have. For one I would like a long straight haired style akin to either Zatanna or Lady Shiva. Besides that I think a nice long braided hairstyle would look good for guys and girls as well as long haired styles for men as well. I would also like Whisper A'Daire's hairstyle as I really loved her look. Also for guys maybe a nice 80s styles mullet as well.
    • Like x 4
  2. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

4. Mermaid Dedicated Player

There should be new hairstyles soooon.
    • Like x 2
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

male ponytails
    • Like x 1
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

can we get unique hairstyles rather then hand me down hairstyles
  7. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

The idea of a mullet should be BANNED! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  8. Asentmah Well-Known Player

I'm hoping with Amazon Fury Part 3 coming will get those hairstyles that the Amazons have.
    • Like x 4
  9. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Anything but man buns.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Asentmah Well-Known Player

Uh uh that is unrighteous lol
    • Like x 2
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

All for any new hairstyles.. LOVE the Harley style we got in the Bombshell pack. I'd like to see that long braid some of the Amazon warriors have .. and yes I know there would probably be some clipping issues with some capes but hey here's a idea... if you like the hair then don't wear THAT cape style. LOL

Oh and Proxy.....

[IMG]
    OH MY GOD.. PLEASE NO !!! LOL
    So I forget exactly what super power did Joe Dirt have again? I mean besides the Mullet?
  12. craybest Well-Known Player

yes please! more hairstyles, specially for guys! and more beards too, I want a stubble! this much be the only MMO where guys can't have a stubble.
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

Specially for guys? -.-
    We, the ones with female characters are also pretty much suffering from the lack of hairstyles that we have. :/
  14. craybest Well-Known Player

didnt female players get 4 new hairstyles with the bombshells style? also from the other 2 new ones we got, for guys one is a horrible bald with crazy hair to the sides, not something most people would use, unless your character is a crazy maniac weirdo or something...
    thats why I said specially guys.
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Yeah but 3 of them have accessories that ruins if you're going for a theme aside from Bombshells. Generally, it's the Amazon hairs that many people want and I know we're going to get them eventually!
  16. craybest Well-Known Player

ah, I didn't know about the accesories, well then, I take it back. specially for everyone XD
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

id kill for Mammoth's hair/beard. id make it snow white and stick it on my yeti character 100%
  19. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I was thinking of something more in line with a Don Johnson Miami Vice style or MacGyver.

Also to me the mullet is the sexiest male hairstyle. Not the white trash kind but the sexy 80s business style
  20. Original Empress Well-Known Player

More hairstyles would be great head styles that don't make us bald would be great too.