New Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Jul 20, 2015.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Another thread for new ideas. Me personally I would like more of a variety of long haired styles for Females like long straight hair like with Lady Shiva and a curly long hairstyle. I would also like long haired styles for Males, maybe a nice 80s mullet for Males, a long braided hairstyle for both Males and Females, Lois Lane's hairstyle, Black Canary's hairstyle also maybe some Static style cornrows for Males and Females.
    • Like x 7
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

We need all Amazon Fury DLC new hairstyles all the amazons got.
    Also Artemis signature huge ponytail would be amazing.
    [IMG]

We need a long hair with straight bangs hairstyle, long overdue. We barely have any bang hairstyle.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

This technically isn't hair styles, but it would be very nice if we could get head pieces and hair from alien characters in the lantern corps, I know allot of people trying to make alien characters.
    Heads like these
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Jak-Man Committed Player

5. Kuno Loyal Player

That be more like alien skins. New skins would be very welcome as well. More ethnic skins, new afro american, oriental (the current ones are awful), elemental skins...
    • Like x 1
  6. Baby Sister Committed Player

I love the new ideas for hair styles but I love what there doing they made a head style basically a hair style, I cannot stop wearing lashina's Head piece ponytail i love it so much ! :)
    • Like x 2
  7. UltraVillain Committed Player

This is a great addition to the game my only grumble is that if you make the hair light ie Blonde there is a Cruella DeVille type stripe you have to put up with....ideally the hair should be the hair colour imo.
    • Like x 1
  8. Baby Sister Committed Player

True I hate he fact is has to be costume color wish it could just be your hair color palette.
    • Like x 1
  9. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I agree so much Kuno I would love to have both of these hairstyles. Another hairstyle I would like is something along the lines of Poison Ivy's bangs with Tala's back link. Because if you notice the Female long haired style we already have is Tala's bangs and Ivy's length so it would be cool to have the reverse.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

The devs make us beg for stuff before they even think about giving it to us.. for example water...
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

I will always want these two:

[IMG]

- I find it pretty having a braid on a side, I've always wished for one. :p

[IMG]

- Aaaand of course, Starfire's hair. It's pretty damn awesome and I'm pretty sure many want it. :p
    • Like x 1