New Hairstyle request

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Oct 5, 2015.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hi guys since the Bombshell hairstyles were a such a hit and wonderfully done ( I even plan on using the Supergirl one for my future Water character) I thought I would do another hairstyle request thread.

One I think there should be a long straight haired style for Females maybe something along the lines of Lady Shiva. I also think that Women and Men should get a long braided ponytail and Men need long haired styles in general. I was also thinking of a nice 80s mullet for Men.
    • Like x 6
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Or "The Hogan": bald on top, mullet at the back with the option of having the flowing moustache or not :D
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

As someone who grew up in the 80s and sported a full on mullet, in those days we referred to it as hockey hair, I give this thread my full support.
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

After seeing the Werewolf style, I was like :) BLOODY ROAR! The devs are listening! So after the Bombshells Hairstyles, more hairstyles is a must. I'm already using these styles on 3 of my toons. I already put this on another thread but I'll put it here as well.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Thanks for the support to me the mullet if done well is the sexiest Male hairstyle.
  6. Dezaras Loyal Player

Hair doesn't bother me that much but more hair for blokes would be nice.