New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Tangent0 New Player

I need this base/Lair! And some Deeds!
    I'm thinking early Christmas present to self, if i can...
    ;)
    This is awesome!!!
  2. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Anyone know how to fix if the secret door doesn’t appear in the search after you relocate? Is this something i have to put a ticket in for?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are trying to free place the secret door or are you trying to use one of the pre-set circles? Some of the pre-set circles are bugged.
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I relocated my base and now the secret door is completely missing from my item inventory, i think it got pushed into cyberspace when I relocated the base that it was placed in

Im really frustrated with this..
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

I would put in a ticket. In the past when I wasn't getting a feat reward they were able to add the item to my inventory so they might be able to do that for you.

Otherwise you should be able to claim the theme on another toon and once you do you should get the item package. I can't say for sure but I think once you open it the items are account bound so you could transfer it. It's worth a try at least.
  6. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

When you relocate a base, it wont automatically remove installed base items unless it has to. (EG if you relocate a Wayne Manor but set it back up as a Space Base with different architecture). But, sometimes they do move.

In other words, your secret door is likely still "placed" somewhere in your base. Though it might be stuck behind a wall. Go into Decoration Mode and scan across some walls, if you're lucky and see a flicker, you can grab it and place it properly. Otherwise theres 2 options:
    - Remove all base items option at Deco Panel
    - raise a ticket.
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Im trying to submit a ticket and it keeps giving me the run around like i need to verify my email.. dude its the same email that i use right now on the forums account… this is a absolute joke
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That didn't answer my question. There's a bug connected to the preset circles and your base item list. You have to free place some base items in order to see them in your list.
  9. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Personally I’ve been wondering when the additional Amenity Spaces will be added to the Manor Lair. Would be especially neat if we eventually saw amenities get the free placement treatment or at least alittle more flexibility with them.
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Sorry, yes im free placing my items i never really use the blue circles only the purple.
    Now im in a situation where i bought this new base and i cant even decorate it until they get my ticket and fix, because i fear theyre gonna have to reset my base on order for me to get the fix

Groovy…
    • Like x 1
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

You should login to the main site using the same credentials that you do for the forum.

• Click 'Home' right next to 'Forum' above
    • From there, click Login and then Account Management once you are logged in
    • From the Account Management screen you should see Support at the top
    • On the Support page, you should see a 'My Activities' panel, you might need to login again (same credentials).
    • If you have a support ticket it should show there, otherwise you can click 'Contact Support' to create a ticket. It's a few steps but should be pretty intiutive.
    EDIT: just to be clear, for me at least I don't use my email, I use my account name.
  12. beardrive Committed Player

Look for a small pedestal with a bust statue, as the moveable library wall doesn't appear when the item is placed. Once placed you MUST activate the door to open, then close it in order for it to appear visually each time you re-enter the base, as the invisibility resets. It's a bug since day one, if I understand why you aren't seeing the bookcase, or cant find it etc. and it's not in your list of items to place. Even when placing the bookcase all you see is a purple shadow-box for its placement and the small pedestal with the bust on it. So the hidden bookcase is really an invisible wall. XD
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

No the actual name doesn’t appear in my item library. Its absolutely missing