New Exobytes and stacking

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dresserball, Jul 19, 2018.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

I don't mind that they only stack to 4, but why don't they stack when they go into your inventory?

I had 4 flawless, but each one took its own space. They should stack right away.

Overall though I like the overhaul.
    • Like x 4
  2. Entrust Committed Player

Are they different MK levels, or different colors (might, resto, etc)?
    • Like x 1
  3. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Far too much diversity for these things to only stack to 4. Also doesn't seem worth farming new exobytes to upgrade these instead of just chewing them up asap to clear your inventory when salvaging multi pieces of gear.
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

They aren't different. I stacked them up. Just wish it would have auto stacked.
    • Like x 2
  5. gameaddict Level 30

Just a follow up question to verify this, so is this intended as it should be (not auto stacking) or is it a bug that only some people have? I've heard some people say that the new exobytes do auto stack for them, but they might just be trolling or a case of miscommunication.

Doing the dailies and manually stacking them isn't that big of a deal (though tedious), but when you're upgrading dozens of exobytes in the R&D station and each upgraded exobyte get its own ''stack'', it's a different story, especially on characters with limited inventory space.
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

I still have the stacking issue. Its a quality of life issue, but it important to me.
    • Like x 1
  7. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Just the fact that it can fill up your inventory quite quickly is ... a problem. I agree with you.

When you check back in with Cyborg and Raven, the cybernetic exobytes do not auto-stack with the one free one you got from the terminal. When you go to the R&D station and upgrade an exobyte, it occupies its own space instead of stacking on top of an identical one. Without manual intervention, I end up with inventory spaces occupied with a single item that could have been stacked 4 to a space.

These things should auto-stack when possible.
  8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It takes 10 minutes for like 70....lol. it is worth it if you're probably standing around in the HoD.
  9. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Yeah they do not stack for me either. I have to manually do it.
  10. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Throw them into your bank and they'll auto-stack.
  11. AberrantAngel Committed Player

I agree kind of a pain to stack them individually, they should auto stack. My guess is the only streaming to 4 is so when the next dlc comes out you don't have stacks of 99 waiting to upgrade everything at once. This way you have to decide if it is worth holding on to them or something else in your inventory.