New Exclusive Auras and your Favorite Marketplace Items Return in the New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Inconforme+ Active Player

This means 2 auras and maybe one of them the new one??
  2. Inconforme+ Active Player

No this mean maybe a purple one. No is a game is a bussines
  3. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

The title of this thread is "New Exclusive Auras and your Favorite Marketplace Items Return in the New Booster Bundle"

I don't think "5 Vault Tickets" qualify..... :oops:
  4. rexstone89 New Player

Thanks for correcting me, i know people make mistakes. Also you forgot (your) "you're team", Mr. Editor. See, even you made a mistake in editing.
  5. MeteorRizzy New Player

the nimbus aura looks like poop. i have the new red plasmic aura and love it way better. but thats just me. my advice to everyone would be to sell the nimbus and get the plasmic.
  6. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I bought 5 bundles last night, $100 worth of marketplace cash is $85 so they were actually $17 per bundle.... Got Red aura, Green aura, White aura, Dark Blue aura, and Red Plasmic aura.....

Took the scanners and got to work farming and went from 4 million to 28 million in a few hours, bought a nimbus for 27 million from a league mate and will finish the scanners farming today to get the blue plasmic aura tonight....

Anyone who thinks the $20 is a "scam" or only want the auras, get out there and farm, it's not hard, just takes some time. As with everything in the game, they either want you spending money on things or spending your time in the game to acquire them.
    • Like x 1
  7. Zephyr New Player

You're so full of crap... no one that actually farms and plays the game believes that crap. It would take a LOT longer than a few hours to come up with 28 million, unless you're scamming people, yourself.
  8. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Seriously, if you cannot make 24 million dollars in 3 hours of farming on USPS then you're doing it wrong.... Sold a handful of rarer collections for 1 million to 4 million easily, some of the other collections will fetch 100-500k easily, then sell every other piece you find for $5,000-$10,000 to make up for the money you're losing for listing things.... Same thing I'll do today for a few hours and buy my blue plasmic aura.

Full of crap, no. You're just doing it wrong.....

Last time they had regular auras in the boxes as well, it's not like they just watered down the loot table. Actually last time it didn't have a chance for a green aura which is worth millions right now as well.
    • Like x 1
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

why would they change it all the people on here complaining about it are hipocrits for buying the dang things to begin with there technically worth it for the stuff you get if you actually use all that stuff but buying it for a chance of something and not getting what your looking for and then ******** about it well those people proved that they were right for pricing them and making them like they are because people continually throw money at the chance of getting them. so ******** about it is stupid you want them to stop makeing stuff like this were your paying money for a chance quit buying them and they will quit doing it this way.
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

what are you farming thats making you so much and that the drop rate is raliable enough for you to consistantly make that?
  11. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Last night I sold things from every area I farmed. One sold for 4 million, had three sell for 2 million, like 4 or 5 sell for a million each, then countless ones selling for 250-500k, then all the commons selling for 2k-10k to cover listing fees...

Then you also can "work" the broker while listing. You'll see people list things for the wrong price all the time, so you buy it and relist it for what the others are averaging.... Add to that you can buy and send them to a villain and sell them for more on the villain side, it's a piece of cake.... You just have to do a little work for it....

When I'm farming, I'm farming. I'm not doing missions in between, I'm not running alerts, etc. I'm there to get collections and/or bits and work in the broker....
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

well feel free to make donations to the Deprive foundation were he is currently sitting on like 300k ;) As I never have time to play enough now days to even attempt farming like i used too. Babies change everything. the only time I really get to farm anymore is when a group is building or inbetween matches for PVP when i even get to play
  13. GregDawe New Player

Mate, I haven't bought one.
    Everyone who is complaining is doing so due to what happened last bundle.
    I do not continually throw money at them in forms of overpriced gimicks like this.
    I want them to make stuff like this yes, but I do not want to be conned in to a terrible deal that is so far heavily weighted in THEIR favor, not OURS.

If they claim to be releasing these for us, then they should be selling them outright in the marketplace, no chances, no games, what you see is what you get.

Get off your high horse kid.
    Stop trying to win over mummy and daddy, they don't care.
    • Like x 2
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Do you have enough MC/SC, or is your inventory completely full?
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I never said you my friend I was jsut making a broad statement about the people complaining about them as with any item in business if people dont buy it they stop making it and make something people do buy. but currently people are buying them and then complaining about them which will never change anything. I have no high horse nor was i attacking just trying to spread a little purchase economics
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Thank you Devs! Got a blue plasmic first box! It's perfect for my healing style. Next up black nimbus? ^.^ it would make my DPS set all the more fearsome. XD hehe
  17. TheMysticStar Level 30

Sorry for the snafu you can get the 500SC bonus only as an in store purchase
  18. krimzonk Committed Player

They should just put these aura's on the marketplace like everyone has said They are a style item after all. And if the devs are after the marketing ploy of 'exclusive aura' make it available to buy on the marketplace for a limited time and make them not trade-able. You should also allow us to adjust the colour of these 'exclusive auras.'

£15.99 is really steep for a bunch of tickets to a useless vault, replay badges which i have no use for as the content is boring, and an aura box which in all likelihood will house a purple 'munchkin.' This bundle is as useless as Booster Gold and his 'explore' missions, ironic isn't it!?

Well done on another smash and grab. The way this game is heading is not a pretty picture...
  19. TheMysticStar Level 30

Ok Mepps, there is obviously a thorn in the side of people buying these auras. Even though you guys have increased the "odds" by 40%. Although, the company has reduced it's return buying rate by 65%... Give or take. This is the second time for these to come out, so we can say it's the options, or the already stale nature of the market place. Spytle, stated in at least two broad casts about WIP ( work in progress). That being said, wouldn't this be one of those things? Lets be open minded here. You guys have a sales team that crunches the numbers, and see what kind of "swing" they can get out of increasing the annual budget. We the customers have given you your options. If feed back is important, you're getting it.

Now given all the hard work ( not trying to kiss ( | ) here ) wouldn't it be more cost effective to just make them a marketplace item? Then say moving the sales drop table up by a few months to generate the sales you think you should have gotten in June of last year. Even then we " the customers " voiced these same concerns. It's spring you guys have the event coming plus the new DLC. Which I can assume will drop close to or around summer. Then the summer event... Pattern ( DLC, event, DLC etc. ) To hopefully keep the content fresh.

I've posted my concerns on character customization. Generally speaking on the psychological mind and sales. It's better to have just enough options to increase sales, then too many or not enough. Here we're dealing with the not enough. Color Pallet needs 4 colors not 3. More styles in Marketplace ( not just weapons ), and purchasable auras beyond in game broker. Check your 8 ball, or you know what comes next, you'll be behind it. COH ( city of hero's ) is gone, and DCUO has taken it's place. Though server memory is an issue. Fight mechanics stops some nagging, and as we've seen due to Weapon Mastery started some. We are really asking to take our characters to a new level not just CR.

In a relationship the little things count...
    • Like x 1
  20. Americo New Player

I'm sorry but the wording for this is misleading. I purchased this with the thinking that I would get one of the three. This is the first time I've ever been disappointed with a purchase from you guys and really want my money back.