New Exclusive Auras and your Favorite Marketplace Items Return in the New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 19, 2014.

1. TankKC12 New Player

People they know you want to be given guaranteed rare auras with these boxes, They ALSO know that by the way you all froth at these auras you'd be willing(crazy) enough to buy 2-3+ bundles for a simple chance at them (thus standing to make much more $$$ in the process). I doubt they'll ever put them in the MP as a single item with the feverish flock towards these boxes and If they did, they would be account locked, unable to trade or share, oh and very very expensive.

So would I chance you buying 3 of these for your main "getting what you want", and leaving it at that or risk you buying 5 of these, only getting 1 rare aura, and becoming so obsessed with trying your luck you buy 3-5 more lol. For every unnerved individual that bought 1-3 and became pissed by not getting a rare, someone is right behind you buying 10... just because..

You can get annoyed with the marketing tactic, but not if you continue to feed the beast.
    • Like x 1
  2. ComicsKid Committed Player

They're losing their own money by putting these things in there and allowing the chance of getting a common aura from a $20 box that they claim has a $30 value!
    BTW you should wait until the end of the instance to go back and look for collections and such!
  3. Will Power Loyal Player

In Strike you can't do that once you leave the first area you can't go back.
    • Like x 1
  4. Will Power Loyal Player

6 R&D scanners costs 3.00
    8 Radar Enhancers 4.00
    5 Repair Bots 5.00
    500 replay badges costs 15.00
    5 Vault Tickets costs 5.00
    and the Aura Box

Total is 32 dollars rounded the Aura Box is free unless your just going for the Aura in which your paying 20 dollars for 2 Auras and both Auras cost 10 dollars Each. The Aura box is just like the Vault its totally random you can get anything I got lucky last year and got the Plasma Aura but that was after popping 3 Aura boxes.

Enhancers can be transferred to Alts and you can collect your collections using them. I doubt anyone has taken the time to map every collection point in the game it would take years.

R&D scanners can be used to increase your in game cash value people still need there combo colors if they don't mod them with the color that matchs the socket.

In my book repair bots loose there luster if you run with OP players but go in to Prime with drop gear from Gates and tell me if you wont need them. Remember to the current T1 Armored players the T2 Raids are as tough as high level raids not that anyone run Kahn anymore unless its to farm collection or get a style they don't have. Honestly the Repair bot should be different from the vendor repair. Repair bots should repair every player for Free costing no in game cash.

The Vault has something that may drop that you want but doesn't it keeps the value the same sure once a day may not get you some thing but 200 Vault hits back to back may get you something. Me the first thing I use up is the Vault Tickets.
  5. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

I just bought each of the new 3 auras from the broker and put them in my bank....this is the only time that u have a chance to get these auras so when the booster bundle stops....u will never have a chance to get them anymore....these auras are exclusive to this booster bundle....I already collected a blue plastic and a red plastic on 2 different tons of mine too....so the 3 auras that are in my bank that I'm saving are gonna be like gold....I spent 36 million on the 2 plastic auras...18 million each....and spent 40 million on my nimbus aura.....granted I only have 60 million left in my bank but m gonna be able to sell those aura for a lot more money in a month or two for people who didn't get a chance to get them auras....good idea right...I do spend a lot of time on the broker buying and selling to make all that money but I know some nice tricks to make money that I won't share...lol...
  6. Will Power Loyal Player

Bought my last third booster bundle this year I got 3 White Aura 1 Purple 1 Dark Blue Aura and GREEN AURA just that 1 Green Aura made up for the fact that I didn't get a plasma Aura.
  7. Will Power Loyal Player

However if I truly do have till Noon EST to buy my bundle I may buy one more before the bundle is gone on the 2nd.
  8. Will Power Loyal Player

Current Prices for the new Auras on USPS[IMG]
    [IMG]
    WOW and that's while the Bundle is still able to be bought who needs that kind of money?
  9. ComicsKid Committed Player

1 level, ooooooooooohhhhh!
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I'd like to take a moment to comment on the Booster Bundles. Yes, they are well worth the investment even without factoring in the possibility of getting a unique aura.

However ... they do NOT contain 'My Favorite Marketplace Items.'

My favorite Marketplace Items are Legends.

Now if I got Booster Gold out of a Booster Box, THAT would be awesome.

Hop to it, devs! ;)

Edit: And no random chance for him either! 100% or nothing! :D
    • Like x 1
  11. ComicsKid Committed Player

Value $30, Worth $20, Worth if I don't get an exclusive aura $15!
    You're obviously missing my point!
    let's not forget that we get free replay badges every month too
  12. ComicsKid Committed Player

I'd rather spend millions on it with my in game cash and get what I want then spend real money over and over again not getting what I want!
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As a reminder, the bundle is only available until 9AM PDT on April 2nd, 2014. Time is running out.
  14. Liongale Dedicated Player

I got a Nimbus, whew! Thanks BumbleB!

Lemme tell ya, this has been the most desirabe thing I've ever wanted in this game, and I didn't even know I wanted it until you released it, haha.

...if only April 4th was the deadline. That's payday, after all~
  15. Americo New Player

So just ignore the valid complaints of your players. Gotcha.
  16. Will Power Loyal Player

Actually your wrong we get more RP with LP if you use it for RP. I emptied all my RP on my alts so having 1500 RP will help more of my alts collect the older feats I may not have 183 SP but I do have 153 almost 154. RP means alot to me, Honestly I'd like to see Teleport consumables in there too I hate only getting to warp the the WT once every hour or the teleport to the Diamond District or Ring War areas.

OH here's a better idea give out Loyalty Points and let us buy what we want.

Mepps its a better idea giving RP LP and an Aura box in the booster bundle. You can't go wrong with Booster Gold's Loyalty Points. Also get a free Booster Gold Poster for your base. I know one of the Justice League members has a Booster gold toon and would love to set up his base with as much Booster Gold stuff.
    • Like x 1
  17. ComicsKid Committed Player

Telportation consumable seems more worth it to me
  18. Franchise New Player

well I won lol. someone actually put a blue plasmic up on the broker for 250k and I snatched that up quick. for the red aura i got one for 1.5 mil (guess they forgot a zero lmao) and red plasmic one for 10 mil earlier today (second cheapest was 22 mil). and Im a save those 3 to resell :D you would be surprised how much things you can get cheaper if you wait a bit, but i did stalk the broker like a savage during this time to get these deals (checked every chance i got :eek: )

As far as my characters, within the first 3 days, i got a red plasmic aura for my main for 8 mil, i was shocked at how cheaped it was and snatched that up quickly. and a blue plasmic for 17 mil for my other character which Im still kinda pissed about cause as soon i bought it someone put up a blue plasmic aura for 15 mil.

I was checking between both the villian and hero broker fyi