New Event & Episode: EARTH 3!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Rock lobster New Player

My question is about the sale if I have 3 months left on my account and bought the 12 month on sale dose it mean I have 15 months or dose it reset and I only have 12?
  2. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

It's 15 months.
  3. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I grabbed the PS Plus pack before I logged on today, but it is not in my redeem section on the marketplace.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Mepps...what the heck? I went in tonight to renew BEFORE 12PM PST and the sale was over. I've seen various other posts on the forums regarding this sale being over earlier too, so it was not just bad timing on my part. I did renew at the $120 rate, just so it was on record, but will be calling my credit card in the morning to cancel the transaction. I know of several other people who had the same issue and a few others did the same thing, bought full price to make sure the transaction was recorded. Please quit treating your customers like garbage ATM machines and act like you give a care if they are getting screwed or not. I realize you are not probably involved in the purchase processing at DB or Sony, but you post a message saying "Sale ends at 11:59PM PT 11/27/17" I'd like to think that it will end at that time or you'd have put an update out.

Reinheld
  5. breakparallel New Player

I can’t download the Justice League Plus Pack because it says I already own it in the PSN store but there is nothing in my redeem/claim section in game. What do I need to do to claim my rewards?
  6. Luthor31 Level 30

When does the Earth 3 Event end?
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The preview event will end when the next episode airs.
  8. Alibaba New Player

hey mepps, i bought LEGENDARY today and it worked just fine for few hours, but then i logged out and logged back in and the LEGENDARY membership was gone. whats going on??
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What exactly did you purchase?
  10. Luthor31 Level 30

So, Jan 3 when the Anti-Monitor Attack starts or later, when Episode 31 starts?
  11. Gambo323 Level 30

I have a question on the RNG system, does it still work if you adjust the group loot to rare or should I leave it to uncommon to get op collections
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Episode 31.
  13. Alibaba New Player

i bought
    legendary acc from the marketplace
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

L
    Which plan and are you PC, PS or XB? 1 month sub? 3 month?
  15. SWL New Player

I wonder know dez 2017 is worth playing DCUO? is it still limited? I already wanna be frankly I have no interest in paying for any progress or benefit or to unlock something extreme limited, im talk about F2P, after all with tera, Blade & Soul and now Secret World legends, I have no interest in P2W games, how is DCUO status currently? limited like are in SOE time? truly F2p now ?
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It still costs money to play episodes but occasionally they open all episodes for free for a limited time. This current episode they started something new, free to play people can play event versions of that episode for a limited time.
    • Like x 1
  17. Luthor31 Level 30

I was planning to participate in the Bonus Ultrabucks weekend, but unfortunately I barely made time for the Winter Event.
    Is there any chance there'll be another before Ep. 31 releases?
  18. HeavyHip New Player

I`m wondering if anyone else has this problem about the feats as they are not counting. The feat of beat the first boss in duo without breaking the large stones and breaking them did not count as I did it and got nothing from doing both, the defeating the judge last in the judge, juror and executioner did not count (do it that way all the time), freeing someone locked up did not count in that instance as well, saving all people with bombs strapped on did not count as well and done that a few times. The worst and silliest is the drones feat in duo against last boss robot hard to do without knocking anyone of them out as Superman and the Lexs attack them and knock them out I watched them do it several times kind of defeats the purpose if the NPC`s are taking them out.
  19. Crackpot71 New Player

Not sure of your circumstances, but Feats are unobtainable in the Event version.