New Episode: Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Changes made are welcome & appreciated, thanks for that.

Bottom line; it just takes too long to go around to all of the bounties, which you have to do in order to get the Hydra to spawn.

Recommendations for next Episode:

1. First & most importantly; never tie one bounty to doing other bounties. In this case, if any one boss is failed in the phase, then Hydra doesn’t spawn, which means trying to find an open phase (difficult), or waiting another 30-45 minutes to go all the way around again. Because of this, reducing the Conqueror Counterstrike mission to only one boss didn’t help at all.

2. Timed bounties are no good. All of these bosses would be no problem to beat if they weren’t timed.

3. Phases are still too big. When at or near max players we’re still getting screen flickering / lag that interferes with fighting / healing / trolling / tanking. On PS4 or if using a controller it’s very difficult to use your utility belt items. But, if you’re not at max then you probably won’t beat bosses within time limits. So all-in-all some more consideration needs to be taken to all these factors in combination.

4. I guess the concept was to start the Episode with two bounties so you would only need one Raid (or maybe I don’t understand your thinking). However, the Conqueror Counterstrike mission only takes the place of the weekly missions, like Black Canary’s mission in BoP. So there should have been a second Raid. Now, I actually do prefer having something quick that & can do with multiple toons in one day instead of having go for several days for a weekly mission, so in that sense the 1 boss Conqueror Counterstrike mission is preferable. But as stated in #1, it’s not really quick because you have to do them all to get to the actual bounty (Hydra). So, I recommend a 2nd raid & either go back to a weekly that you have to do over several days (like BoP), or preferably one that’s quick like Conqueror Counterstrike, but isn’t tied to another bounty mission.

This post is written as recommendations for the next Episode because I doubt more changes will be made to this one. But you probably should due to the fact that when the next Episode is released, very few people will be doing these Wonderverse bounties anymore. And by the Episode after that, Patchwork Themyscira will be a ghost town. Most important change: remove the connection between the Hydra & completing all the other bounties. Make the Hydra spawn every rotation, even if none of the other bosses are beaten.
    • Like x 1
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Cannons are still not spawning in Kalibak/Steppenwolf fight. Saw a couple just after reset, then never again & I've been doing this all day.
  3. Stefan Wayne New Player

i apoligize if this is the wrong place to post this as i didnt feel like going an spending an hour trying to find it. but can the devs plz address this issue i got a response from support about not recieving any rewards when downing a world boss i would get a message saying failed to obtain apocoliptian,olympian,atlantian or ares world loot . an when i made a ticket about it i was told i could not receive any help from the responder but that they would pass it on to the right department. i cant be the only one that is getting this message even after doing tons of damage to the world bosses their are times i just am flat out given the middle finger in terms of loot for helping down a world boss in wonderverse. now as i am having to guess im gonna take a shot in the dark an say that this is that thing the devs talked about in their live stream of which never went on because 12:30pm rolled around an 3 hours later checking every 30mins i finally gave up on the live stream ever showing up so i had to watch someone else on twitch that was watching it. but yah also community wise i wish the devs would be more serious an monitor the watch tower an hall of doom. countless times people slinging the N word around or being homophobic either towards myself or in general towards the LGBTQ+ community an to no end other topics i wont bring up but we live in a trying time at this very moment an instead of watching another player beraid other players for their backround racially,ethically,sexuality wise stand up to these bullies. i remeber 8 yrs ago the community use to be fun loving community were people would be buying,selling or offering to help the lower lvls an to some extent that does still happen but now its in a community were people think its ok to troll or curse someone out or when someone complains about an issue they ran into another person responds to that no one cares an to shut the (insert curse word here) up . also people are acting really creepy in terms of hitting on the younger players. i had a friend who i will not disclose their name for privacy reasons but we were on the hall of doom an this pervert was hitting on her an she was 14 yrs old..... so when he didnt beleive her she told me he asked for proof of her age an when she did show him she was imediately called a liar. again i would like to express that while i will never condon this kind of behaivor it is our job as players who have been playing for 10+ yrs or more to set an example an stand up to online bullies or people being toxic or just unsportsmanship like. we live in a pandemic an while i understand as my self being self Qaurintined for almost half a yr i am trying to find ways to not go nuts but while we are in a world pandemic i would like to remind people that it is not ok to treat someone with such hate or malice or innapropriate behaivor we as older players need to set an example for the next generation an help clean up the community as a whole for the game. i will wrap this up by saying stand up for the little guy but most importantly be kind to one another . god bless everyone an continue to stay safe in these trying times. :)
  4. Leew New Player

Hi, I'm a relative newbie in the game and am really having problems with the multiple boss setup for this episode. Between three different alts, I've managed to have only one time when there were enough people playing to defeat the four bosses and get to the Hydra (which we did not beat). Only one alt has ever been part of a battle where the boss was defeated. Most of the time there aren't enough people playing to even put a dent in any of the bosses. Is there a good reference. The leagues I'm in aren't really doing anything organized for this, either.
    • Like x 1
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Did you guys decide you're just not going to fix the Atlantean part of Crypt?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The repairs have to be approved by Sony in a game update, it's not something that will fit in a hotix.
    • Like x 1
  7. Earth742 Well-Known Player

TWO THINGS:
    ONE: Mobs respawn rate is atrocious. I 'should' have at least 20-30 seconds after beating a mob, to secure the objective the mob was guarding. A full mob should not spawn right on top of me the second I touch an objective. More often than not, I am killed either on the last mob/objective for a daily, or on my way back to turn a daily in.
    When the REPAIR BILL IS BIGGER THAN THE REWARDS, IT IS NOT ONLY NOT FUN, IT GENERATES REPAIR DEFICIT, IOW, WAGE SLAVERY.

TWO: What are the requirements for getting the new Amazon Bronze Augments? So far, they have had their GIFT BOX appear on most of my chars Lv 25+, but not all. I would like to know why, and if I need to make a ticket.
  8. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, you guys REALLY need to remove the connection between Conqueror Counterstrike & Hydra Havok, and make the Hydra spawn every rotation. Just did the 4 bosses, used a teleport pad to get to Hydra, got disconnected, couldn't get into a phase for Hydra, had to wait a whole rotation to get back. That's just a stupid waste of time for the players.

Players, if you're in a good phase never use the teleporters so you don't get dc'd.
    • Like x 1