New Episode: Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

But if you don't have that many, the group fails to beat the bosses. Just failed in two fights, all in my group were over CR 300, had 20+ in each fight. Real problems here, devs.
    • Like x 2
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

In recent times, the "Urgent Warfronts" teleporter mod listed instances in chronological order, with the most recent at the top.

This was great; it was a vast improvement over previous orderings or lack of orderings.

However, it's regressed with this DLC: "Patchwork Themisycra" is UNDER "BOP Metropolis," which remains on top.

Fixing this would be a small but nice QOL issue.
    • Like x 2
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Oh, ho ho! Now I see what you did with the weeklies. When BOP started we had 2 raids, 1 bounty & 1 weekly (Canary's special mission), which gave us 36 coins per week. Now we have 1 raid & 2 bounties, which equals 26 coins. Yes, there's 1 additional daily mission, but that doesn't quite make up for the loss of 10 episode currency. Sometimes it just seems like you really don't like us.
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Augments & Nth Metal.
    This was briefly mentioned in the Preview Livestream, and while it concerned me, I chose not to dwell on it as my priority at the time was getting a select number of alts thru BoP Content.
    Now, this is an inescapable HUGE PROBLEM. Despite having invested in Inventory & Bank Slots, Nth Metal does tend to clog Inventory. Characters levelled enough to have Augments, can mitigate the problem by frequently feeding their Augments... Or at least we could.
    I can't afford to get all my Artifacts levelled whenever I want. It takes time, to earn the Marks needed to buy Catalysts, even w/ alts helping out.
    What all this means, is Nth Metal is going to sit in Inventory longer, hogging space.
    I sincerely hope the "New Augment Food" will go into the Currency Tab and NOT the Inventory, because having a new 'food' in Inventory will quickly make many characters unplayable, not just mine.
    Having recently Fortified some chars' Artifacts, it will be quite some time before they'll need Nth Metal again, yet what they gained after their recent Breakthroughs will sit in Inventory, except for maybe a few who 'might' have room in their Banks.

What This Game REALLY NEEDS, is a SEPARATE RESOURCE TAB, EXPLICITLY FOR THESE 'FOODS'. Most MMOs call these Crafting Materials, and have made a separate Inventory Tab for those resources.

I would love to see where & how this 'new food' is supposed to work, since as far as I can see it only makes worse an ongoing problem.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll get this swapped around. Good catch.
    • Like x 4
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This would be great. I have noted it again for the team.
    • Like x 8
  7. Liightmare dc Active Player

Maybe I’m missing it but after running the alert solo n raid I do not see the catalysts for the the platinum engravings dropping? I’ve only received boon of Hermès and not one of the other. Same goes for league mates. Could you please clarify
    • Like x 1
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

With yet another set of Stuff to carry around coming with this DLC, I have to give the perennial plea: PLEASE LET US GIVE YOU MONEY IN RETURN FOR MORE INVENTORY SLOTS.

Since I like to carry around all the trinkets I might possibly use -- and I have a great many trinkets -- what with all the miscellaneous crafting materials and stuff that stacks only to 16 or less and not to 99, my inventory is always just ten or twenty or so slots away from being full. It gets filled quickly and having to stop raiding to go sell or email or broker-ize stuff every hour or so is tedious.

To be sure, fixing more or less everything to stack to 99 would be another way of helping greatly, but without earning you money.

Thanks for any consideration towards this request.
    • Like x 2
  9. BabyAres2 New Player

Of course not it's probably going to be like a good week and a half before they decide to fix it
  10. Eve YouTuber

"Before they decide to fix it"? Of course They are fixing it, let them find the issue and correct it. The hotfixes needs to be approved as well...
    • Like x 1
  11. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

First everything I love from this DLC: the art (new base items, styles...), the daily missions (nicely done, fitting the theme and not too easy), the alert (cool Bossfights) and even the solo.

The new ideas in general and the new "food" are interesting but - as mentioned above by perceptive fellow players - the new materials need a new way to storing them.

What I really hate is the Boss fights. I hate bosses in general but that is my personal thing. But now here it is mandatory to fight Bosses on a huge scale to get necessary catalysts? Indefinetily farming hated Bosses? I do not concur with this idea.

At this point I hope there won't be any new DLC before next year because only then there might be enough time for me (and most casual players imho) to farm enough catalysts for Wonderverse's new OP item and other useful stuff (Elite Weapons e.g.). Getting a new DLC with NEW OP item, NEW currency and (hopefully not!) NEW Bosses would just frustrate me...

Greetings
    • Like x 1
  12. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

sry wrong post...is there a way I can delete my own post? :(
  13. Earth742 Well-Known Player

The visual elements I have seen so far are just amazing! I have high praise for the art teams! The diversity of the various Amazon factions and the contrasts in their styles has me speechless! The environments and details take it to another level! Breathtaking!

Sadly, I couldn't get that far into the new content.
    In the approximately ten-ish hours I was 'starting' Wonderverse, a mere 2/16 of the characters I want to play the content on, were able to complete 1 Daily each. The Dailies themselves didn't take long; the entry-level accounting I had to do for my chars, is what took huge chunks of time, before, between & after the Dailies.
    That said, I did have some fun on the Dailies, and got 1 Gorgon Style piece via Broker, as well as starting the new Collections!
  14. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Changes to bosses & zone population seem to be working. But gotta say that whatever the max toons in zone is now it's just at the edge of effecting play. The slight lag means I can complete combos about 90% of the time (celestial). I'm not saying that there should be fewer toons in zone, I think the max is just right. I'm saying that DCUO probably needs some hardware / software upgrades.
    • Like x 1
  15. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Clarification or Correction is needed on the new Artifacts.
    The wording as is, implies that the Artifacts can be traded so long as they are not Equipped. What was the intent? For them to be tradable on an account, or completely bound to the char that opens the box?
  16. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

"You all did amazing job on that episode. I know there was a lot of naysayers as usual because It's Wonder Woman and not other characters. It is DC Universe Online and Wonder Woman is a major part of DCUO and in DC Comics in general. We got a really interesting story and gameplay. I will give my feedback regards some stuff that needs tuning because some things doesn't seem to work properly on live but it doesn't take from the fun. My league is really enjoying it too. Thank you Dev team for a great episode! If this one was amazing, I can't imagine what you all have in store for us for next episodes"

I am probably in the group that is happy that they are spending time with Wonder Woman and not Batman, not that I think there is anything wrong with Batman but he sure does get a lot of attention, ( Batman Day, numerous episodes centered around Batman, and yes I know there are episodes about the Woman of Wonder, but there are alot of things in the game centered on Batman more than any of the other Characters of DC.) Seeing Birds of Prey episode and the The last Metal episode with Thanagar and DC Dark is a breath of Fresh Air, so I thank the DEVS for this.
    • Like x 2
  17. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

no, the High settings has been there for a while, but I will say, the game looks amazing and different, like my character looks more crisp and almost 3D.
    • Like x 1
  18. Terror-Go-Round New Player

OK, so phasing has been adjusted to where even if you're in a group and the target phase is full, you can't phase with your group. I get it. But now this makes the open world bosses pretty much unbeatable, at least in the time allotted. Please, either lower their health or increase timer duration. And for the Apokoliptian bosses, a lowering of health would be preferable, since Orion never spawns as an enemy anymore.
    • Like x 3
  19. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Is the alert fixed? I see nothing in update for august 1st!
    • Like x 1
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, took hours before I could find a phase with people doing the bounties that had a space open. In that vein, can we get some broker/bank/mail vendors in the hub so we don't have to lose a prime spot to clear all of this junk from our inventory? LOL
    • Like x 2