New Episode: RIDDLED WITH CRIME!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Was checking forums if any had said this yet (thanks Fire btw) I did the exact thing, I got the mission on my hero and I switched to my villain and kept seeing the problem solvers when I was doing those dailies, so I switched back to my hero and phased a few times and problem solvers were hiding in different phases, got the mission done in no time :)
  2. McShotzz Well-Known Player

I know that members get more loot options from from daily boxes but is it intended for non members to get nothing but core and focusing elements? 3 toons and not a piece of gear.
  3. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

When DLC will be available in Steam?
    • Like x 1
  4. Mrnite90 New Player

Yeh im having the same issue with my marks of victory they are not being counted is this a bug
  5. Aquajet Well-Known Player

I know what to expect... other people who aren't community manager chiming in with conjecture.

Thanks Mepps. In my eyes, that's a good thing. If this was competing solely with the Halloween event I'd just be skipping it completely due to time limitations to run both. Longer is better, in my opinion.
  6. darth_paul Dedicated Player

It's good that the preview is going to last a long time, will give plenty of opportunity to knock off those 333 enemies.
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I've gotten a couple Blood Bat style drops. Will that feat become available for heroes? (Previously was a villain-only PVP style feat - and still is unless feat list is updated).
  8. Harlequin Devoted Player

Are you CR197+? I'm getting MoV on toons that meet the minimum but not on toons that are clamped up.
  9. Uncle Watt New Player

BUG REPORT: This new DLC has broken all 4 of my armories. They say that I cannot activate them to another power. That shouldn't be the case. I even tried activating manually from my lair. I haven't changed my power and they were all mental based. It's not a issue with having extra skill points to spend either. PLEASE FIX.
  10. Pengui New Player

i bought this ep in steam, but it was not activated in game. What should i do?
    • Like x 2
  11. GreenVenomX New Player

just relog.
  12. Aquajet Well-Known Player

Relogging isn't working for many of us, and some of our toons it works on, and some it doesn't. They're bugged.
  13. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Same here. I filed a support ticket late last night after it didn't activate after three hours and multiple relogs into the game and Steam. Hopefully someone will fix it before I get home from work.
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Agreed. Here's another thing to file under the heading of 'things no one has ever asked for from the devs'. And before you say "Just go into your base and check the decorator mode console" remember that decorator mode will not show items that are already placed in any of your bases. I generally check my base items tab on my main before I apply any base items that I don't plan on using. I like having 1 of everything at least as an option, but don't really need 2 'Venom canister base' items or other somewhat junky base items.

I'm sure there is some technical reason it was removed, but before you remove something you should provide an alternate option for getting the same job done. Make it so the base decorator console shows all items, including placed items and I have no complaint.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  15. Tygerfyre Committed Player

As an alternative to the base item tab, I'd suggest they add a line in the description of each base item telling us how many of them we have in our base inventory (and maybe also in the league hall inven). This would be similar to the line that tells us whether or not we have collected a particular Collection piece. Put it in there, and the most common reason people have for using the base item tab goes away.

Personally, I would find this an improvement over the base item tab, since checking those and scrolling through hundreds of items is a pain anyway.
  16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...n-the-inventory-menu-has-been-removed.291181/

Curious what they have plans for that UI space. Then again we wouldn't have this problem for UI space if they didn't cancel the UI revamp.
  17. Pouncers New Player

I’ve noticed with this update there is a decrease in Vitalization on my character. Before this episode drop I had stats on vitalization filled at 175 and my vitalization was 6590. With this new episode drop and the stat points increasing to 183. I redid my skills and made it so I have 183 vitalization And now have 6570 vitalization. Is there a reason for the drop in points? I tried both hybrid and damage (superpowers) and they are both lower in vitalization.
    • Like x 2
  18. Tarif Committed Player

Yep, just became aware of this as well.

You listened to player feedback, supposedly adjusted old content, raised our Stat ceiling by 8 with this update, only to make the actual SPs matter less point for point when allocated now???

What is this Nerf garbage? Are some of you actually trying to run the game completely into the ground, by taking away the very feeling that, I dont know, makes it feel like we are playing in a SUPER HERO game?

If feedback was being listened to, and you were "making adjustments" because of it, this just undid anything that you did try to address and left things worse than they already were.

Where are my stats!?
    • Like x 1
  19. EconoKnight XIII Legion

As we always hear from the same little group, the game is supposed to be more "challenging". Well, there you go.

[IMG]

And this will never stop because the little group will never stop. It will get ever and ever more challenging with time.

As Mepps said in the latest hot fix notes:

"Good luck."
    • Like x 1
  20. Tarif Committed Player

I am so sick of a very small percentage of players being listened to on test, and on these forums. We are losing far too many players. Old content is like a ghost town. Its doable, but its long, tedious, drawn the hell out.

My Stats are supposed to matter a whole hell of a lot more than what they are right now in content, and to players that have half the stats I EARNED in game and paid for as a customer over the years.

This is a game about my characters growth. Always has been. Now they listen to the negative feedback about content, "raise" our stat ceiling for 8 more points, only to have them mean less point for point? Wow. Just wow.

I went from playing 4-5 hours a day, to barely a few times a week now. Im lucky if I login for dailies. Last few days have been only for the novelty of new content.

I have payed for legendary memberships, and spent upwards of $100+ a month on this game in full support of my characters growth, only to lose everything I ever worked and paid for? No. That moneys getting spent elswhere until they address the problems in our game.

THIS DOES NOT FEEL LIKE A SUPER HERO GAME ANYMORE. I feel like Im playing in stat clamped content, and losing more stat value each and every update even though our "Feedback" is being "listened" to.
    • Like x 1