New episode reveal and test? Can't wait

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

I need to see content and styles for next episode based on Gotham's villains!
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm just glad they're doing a villain based dlc for once
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I need large bat wings and a bat head.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

wish at the very least they'd show us some of the content they are doing for the DLC.

Maybe some of the styles. Would give ppl something to look forward to.
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Those of us who could care less about water power I mean :p
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I really hope they don't have 30 adds per room like last time we had Gotham based endgame content. I hate those duoes so much.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dene Devoted Player

*devs mis read post*

*Jason gets fat wings and a fat head*
    • Like x 2
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Villain side has Bloodbat wings. At one time these were on the Villain and Hero brokers. Like Cyborg's hand style. But for some reason they made them character bound. Not sure if you can get them in Prometheum Lockboxes or not.

So, the closest thing I know of are the Runed Gargoyle Wings on the Marketplace.
  9. Dene Devoted Player

I can confirm bloodbat style is in lockboxes.. but pretty rare - only ever seen back, chest and waist, in lockboxes

I got the wings, legs & boots long time ago - on hero side - from weekly boxes, I wanna say t2 or t3 but cannot recall
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I have the runed wings. Bloodbat is in Lockbox but i haven't seen them them drop yet. I want something closer looking to arbiter of destiny.