New episode redundant & boring. Go back 2 monthly content...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KN1TE, Aug 7, 2018.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I already acknowledged that knowing both roles is helpful for group situations, but it still doesn't change the fact that it IS the choice of the player. Peer pressure from other players can only go so far. As for limiting themselves or what they can do to help the group, it could be argued that forcing someone into a role they may not know or be prepared for wouldn't help the group. For example, my Light character has never run as a Controller, doesn't have a Controller loadout set and doesn't own a single piece of Controller gear. He's always been a damage-only character, so a group asking me to run him as a Controller would be a huge mistake.

The only time we don't have a choice in what role we run our characters is the first third of the leveling process to level 30. After that? It's up to the individual. And if that person is fine with what comes as a result of their decisions, control remains with that player and no one else. It's their character, their account, and their free time.
  2. Coelha Well-Known Player

The last thing we need in this game is monthly content. It almost destroyed what was left (after GU47) with low quality content and a dumb progression system (that was actually worse than what we have now), almost nothing was properly tested and there was almost no hard content, do you not remember having only KCT 15 minutes runs for a entire month ?

We for sure need more things to do and better progression, but monthly content has proved to not be the solution.
    • Like x 2
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i agree with much of what your saying. i don't agree with the way your insulting other people tho. kind of undermines your points.

where the mech suit daily is concerned it just makes little sense. we have out of control robots on our island you need to take out but you cant use your weapons or powers. why cant we use our power? why do we need the mech suit? At least in Age of Justice our undercover mission made sense. here it just takes you out of the story.

I don't think the content is bad...it just feels unfinished. like something is missing. very little passion.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The love interest between Beast Boy and Terra (other than the Briefings) is missing. Most of Terra's story is missing from this episode. She's just there, considering her role in this storyline she's very underrepresented.
    • Like x 1
  5. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I'm not being insulting to any1 @ least not meant directly. Not sure where your getting that. At most I was cracking jokes or making fun or light of the mech. suit like some1 else made it dirty and I had to use it after. If I responded thanks for your time, I meant it.
  6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1