New episode redundant & boring. Go back 2 monthly content...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KN1TE, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yeah, but you can't kill your allies with your ill-advised and badly-targetted AoE spam either :). MUNITIONS.
    • Like x 1
  2. Great Architect Loyal Player

Now *that is a long discussion.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Canadian Level 30

And this really sucks, cause out of a lot of MMO's that are healthy, a great majority of them are very happy with this style of "expansions". The only community I truly see with this problem to this extent is this one, and that mainly is because a lot of people on this game don't exactly know what a true MMORPG is, they just think that the game should handle their player base like for example, fortnite, or COD. That style will never work in MMO's and it's sad that a great majority of players will ever come to that realization.
  4. KN1TE Dedicated Player

You can defend the dev.s. & they did have layoffs, but Deluge was lazy as it was event content made into the an episode. It did have decent variance with different locations & bosses for the duo & alerts. The main thing, which I think you agreed with & with what most aren't saying...This content lacks variance like what I originally stated. They could have quite easily changed bosses in the same locations of the duo & alert.
  5. KN1TE Dedicated Player

So basically, it's an ongoing problem. Like a staff planning manager fail. The 3 month content that ends up broke and monthly content... the same thing. There's lazy episodes I call it...like deluge as it was an event turned episode. Only thing new was 1 raid. My statement to make it less boring... monthly content. So either way it seemingly, the game, gets messed up. One would think if they only have one task per month, that would be easier to achieve less broken content & better quality. I'm certainly not disputing there was problems with monthly content. But the same is true with quartlerly.
  6. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Good idea.
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I stated I don't use replays on this content. There isn't variance in this episode. Thus making it boring.
  8. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I agree. I like the elite 4 players also. I'd like to see changing bosses and areas like Starro Invasion at least.
  9. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Good idea.

One question though, if someone does these things already in groups how would this break with that.

Part of the problem I see here is the whole you have to do everything 1 way thingy.

They opened the game up a bit for roles to experiment more while running solo doing open world stuff.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, some would change their role to something other than DPS and throw in abilities without reading or knowledge of what they are doing jump into a group not knowing what they are doing.

The difference I see is that overall it is like the real world as far as how people get judged, where a super small group become the what people think all others are like.

Simply put, even that gets old quick.
  10. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I know how to use all the weapons & everything that mech suit does and doesn't do. I don't care to play as a mech. suit. It's slow as others hinted at. I'm surprised people support this hot garbo. I shouldn't have to explain how it's dumb. Explaining dumb to some1 that is dumb is useless. They don't understand dumb because their too dumb to comprehend it. Someone who enjoys something as slow as running in that stupid thing & enjoys content, the same can be assumed.
  11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Thanks for the support.

Finding people to run the new alert can be a challenge. I have found LFG very slow... like it used to be super filled with requests for stuff. I know quite a few people are done with this content & won't be back until next episode. It's not good for subscriptions & making groups. The feat.s were really anything special. Many people have them all competed.
  12. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Thanks for all your time in posting the information & setting the record straight.
  13. KN1TE Dedicated Player

What's a weapon? I thought weapons didn't matter if your might based. Wait I switched to precision. Still no difference. Let me get a hand blaster weapon & weapon mastery. I'm messing. I know all the combos and I do mess with them since that is all you can really do. It's like playing a legends character with 3 powers that all are terrible.
  14. KN1TE Dedicated Player

How about people that took the mech. suit warped to rally, jumped off the building & then were 1 shoting the large robot. The overall problem is broken content. That happens in monthly and in quarterly. Dev.s don't discriminate. Everything gets equally broke.
  15. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Too long. Seems like I get it everyday. The last time I did it the suit smelled like farts from the last person that used it.
  16. KN1TE Dedicated Player

The suit is stinky! The person that used it before me the other day barfed in it! Yuck!
  17. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Well thought out. I agree with DD mission tool being a total bore. Like u said very little to suck up & other people steal the DD "fart clouds". You have to wait for DD to start ripping some more out...feed him beans!...LOL!

Starro CC...I used a shield to by pass fighting most things.

Titan island helicopter mission & rocked humans I can do with shield and no battling. The hostages by the water, I like to trap in statis balls on my gadget toon and throw them in the water. I can just pop a shield and get the hostages though.
  18. KN1TE Dedicated Player

You can take a break whenever. I took one for over 2 years. I caught up reasonably fast. 2 years of content caught up in ~6 months or less...idk. I had 250 SP when I left & gained 100 SP fairly quickly. The idea for the monthly stuff keeps things fresh. I & others don't like waiting 3 months. I can understand your point though. Since they release quarterly content, it should have more variance as I stated ways for this already.
  19. KN1TE Dedicated Player

They can't do quarterly content well either. It's a QC quality control issue... overall.
  20. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Thanks for your input & correct information.