New episode redundant & boring. Go back 2 monthly content...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KN1TE, Aug 7, 2018.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The problem with this idea is TIME. The time it would take for them to produce that amount of content to release all at once would mean 6 months or more with no new content drops. I don't know if you remember (I do, and so does Pepperidge Farms), but after just two months of Amazon Fury and a temporary event (the Anniversary Ati-Monitor event) people were already begging for new content. And even though they gave us the then temporary Starro event for 2 months, people weren't satisfied until they could play NEW permanent content. You REALLY think they could go for 6+ months without releasing something new just to make this "Expansion" you're asking for and not have this game lose even more players than they have already???

When coming up with these ideas, people REALLY need to remember what kind of player base we have, and what kind of consequences that can come from withholding content for too long.
    • Like x 2
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The Titans episode is alright, but I regret the lesser amount of daily open world missions. There should be at least three, and I liked the kill x amount weekly mission that’s gone now (for those that didn’t like it - hey, don’t do it).

We do seem to be getting less and less content, though. When you look at the totality of this year, there’s just been a drop off in content produced.
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Yea we've lost a weekly and a daily and the gear prices have gone up lol
    • Like x 2
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

5. BZ12 Active Player

It's in your first post.

So what is the point then?

If it doesn't take much time and it rewards you and it isn't a waste what is the point?[/quote]
    I DONT NOT POST THAT!! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM???
  6. BZ12 Active Player

@dresserball leave me the F alone and get a clue.. This not my thread
  7. dresserball Dedicated Player

What are you talking about?
  8. BZ12 Active Player

You accused me of being the original poster and claimed I said something I didn't then you edited it because you realized you screwed up
  9. BZ12 Active Player

you must to proud to say that you're sorry??
  10. BZ12 Active Player

You are the problem
  11. dresserball Dedicated Player

Only half of it.
    I'm also not proud of making a grown person wilt with tears. But you try to ask some questions and people get bent out of shape.

You can have the last word or pm me if you like.
  12. BZ12 Active Player

No, I have no desire to chat with you. Yet you keep quoting and misquoting me. Can you leave me alone please? And maybe next time you accuse someone of saying something that they didn't just apologize instead of trying to save face
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Both of you guys should just pipe it down and not get bent out of shape over some random on the internet.

Thanks.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

As for the OP, appreciate the laugh. It was needed.
    • Like x 1
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

I was amazed no one said anything, the gear prices was the first thing I noticed on test. I mentioned it but fell on deaf ears.
    • Like x 2
  16. BZ12 Active Player

Mind your business. Nobody asked for your worthless opinion
    • Like x 1
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So? I posted it anyway, got a problem with it hit that ignore button
    • Like x 2
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

1 minute and 24 seconds to kill 5 robots. 1:24 x 2 is 2:48 at the very best. If I answer a text from a friend, or go get a glass of water that's still less than 5 minutes.

• Like x 1
  20. Great Architect Loyal Player

I can't agree with you, I am afraid. Not least because you start with "1." and there is never a "2.".

You've just described how to make the Bee Feat boring - and then you complain that it is boring.

If you find the Mech Suit mission a bore, try using the tools available to you - the Invader Bot script is easy to read, so "Lunge, lunge, Whatever That Stun Line Power You Have is called, Block-break, lunge" is all it takes.". 10 times. That's not even close to being a grind.

Now. I agree with you that content should be more engaging. But you're going to have to understand that there is a time lag between content being developed, and it arriving on our client. That lag is about 6-9 months.

There's a reason why the Deluge content was a rehash, and a reason why the Starro Event stopped being an Event. The Revamp took up a large amount of the available Development resources, so in order to continue providing DLC, no further work on an Event was viable. But to fold it into a DLC (with elements of the Event and the Valentine Seasonal) was necessary.

Titans, IMO, is not as bad as you claim it is. But if it *is* the last piece of content to be made without the full attention of the team, then suck it up, and wait for Atlantis.