New episode redundant & boring. Go back 2 monthly content...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KN1TE, Aug 7, 2018.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

Fun is all about the person. You said it was a waste because of the time, but I know it doesn't have to take long.

I don't mind the mech suit. Not like I have to get in it every day.

I don't know why you can't accept anyones opinion that is different then yours.

How long does it take you to finish that mission? That way we know what long is to you.
    • Like x 3
  2. Entrust Committed Player

More challenging elite raids = fewer pug groups forming it in lfg.

I'm not at all surprised there are few Elite raids formed in lfg. These raids are only be completed (fully, not just 2 bosses) by experienced players who are geared well & spaces properly.

This is what the "best players" asked for.
    • Like x 1
  3. BZ12 Active Player

I never said it was a waste of time
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Would you rather go and inject anti-toxin into fallen citizens? Or put anti-air guns back together? Or carry resource barrels to a circle? Or click on the Starro quicklime? Or carry barrels to the river? Or click on a glass tank with a starfish inside to add quicklime to it?

Wheeeeee!!!! They're definitely more fun that destroying robots with a mech suit right?

To each his own I guess. I like the robot way more than those. More specifically, I like the fact that there's variety instead of the mindless "click this, carry that" of the last DLC and event.
    • Like x 1
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I also think the perception that monthly content was all culled from recycled instances is a bit off-base too.

As far as all-new instances, we got The Bombshells' Factory, Kandor, Wayne Manor, The Iceberg Lounge, Darkseid's War Factory, The Phantom Zone, Nanda Parbat, Brainiac's Bottle Ship, The Science Spire and The Flash Museum all in the span of a year. (I also think that the chunk of Metropolis used in Blackest Night - while partially recycled - was pretty darn cool.)

The lack of Open-World areas was the worst part of the monthly era for me.

But Elite Alerts were pretty nifty.
    • Like x 2
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

I know you didn't and I didn't say you said that either. You basically called it stupid and because of the time you have to play a waste for the reward to the time spent.

Now will you answer on how long it takes you so we know what long is?
    • Like x 1
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Lol. Nope. Not playing for 12 hours a day. The total amount of time played is actually irrelevant to whether something is fun or not. I find the robot mission much more fun than pressing a cog 10 times in a row or carrying barrels to the river or pushing citizens out of the way of laser beams. That's just me though.

You don't like it. Point taken. News flash: You're not the only person in the world. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  8. BZ12 Active Player

I never said any of that so stop quoting me and making stuff up
  9. BZ12 Active Player

And you said I said it in your first post. stop making stuff up please
  10. BZ12 Active Player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  11. dresserball Dedicated Player

I guess you are not going to give a time. It would make talking ant this more constuctive.
  12. BZ12 Active Player

What??? You prefer a conversation where you make up stuff and put words in my mouth???
  13. dresserball Dedicated Player

Ok so two questions then.

1. Do you think the mech suit is a waste?
    2. How long does it take you to complete it?
  14. dresserball Dedicated Player

All this plus when you said there is nothing you loathe more lead me to think you thought it was a waste.

Am I wrong? Also not a waste of time which is different
  15. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

DAMN Shark You play 12 hours a day? I'm retired and as long as the chores around the house are done I can be on any time I LIKE and I don't even play THAT long LOL Isn't it amazing how people just assume they know what your doing and how your doing it? Hey you left a few out earlier :) In Doomed Metropolis alone.. We can run around and just click on injured Star Lab (or Lex Corp troops if your villain side) and heal them so they can return to battle. That along with the 9 citizens we inject with Probiotics and the one where we run around sucking up contaminated mist... means you can complete 3 of the 4 basic dailies (Attacking Doomsday may be a daily but its hardly "basic") without even firing a shot at anything that shoots back. Anyone ever notice that as soon as you grab that special weapon and go looking for Mist its no where to be found and takes ages. THEN as soon as you finish that and want to actually attack some thing like some guys from Lex Corp.. Half the dang red dots of the map are MIST???

Yeah deluge had a number of missions where what you really needed to do was just click on stuff. the difference was .. like the Hatcheries.. The ones close to the river had an Atlantain guarding it. The ones around the overpass had a controlled citizen near by so while the MISSION only required you to click at least you had to attack and defeat some thing to get close enough to click... NOT to mention those Pushy Starros that I SWEAR had a 3/4 mile aggor range that would come over and attack when you were trying to click one. One day, no exaggeration, by the time I cleared out everything that was near by and everything that ran over to attack me I had defeated 7 adds just to click on one hatchery LOL

Hey technically a lot of the Titan Island content is not KILL oriented. The one with the helicopters and citizens .... You get credit toward completing the mission by clicking a bunch of stuff and i have managed a time or two to click on one chopper or one citizens under a rock without a battle with some hacked robots but NOT very often. There is one from Raven where we fix the fence , and turrents AND defeat 10 hacked bots. The fence is easy run three power packs (or whatever those things are supposed to be) to the circle and the fence is fixed. Nothing in that mission about "defending" the turrent just click it and your done with that part.. So the only objective that "Requires" combat is the part where you defeat 10 bots. Now on the mission from raven where we rescue citizens being led to the beach .. You can pretty much assume your going to be attacking the hacked bots that are "leading" them there but you only get credit toward completing the mission by clicking on that captured citizen after the bots are destroyed. hey I have no problem with stuff like that because I am still getting to go pew pew pew :cool:
    • Like x 2
  16. BZ12 Active Player

Yes you wrong. You took what I said and assumed something different. So stop
  17. BZ12 Active Player

1. no because you get a reward
    2. a few minutes but that was never the point I was making. You assumed it was and claimed I said it
    • Like x 1
  18. BZ12 Active Player

When did I say "there is nothing you loathe more"? Please show me since you claim I "said" this
  19. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

Please NO monthly content it feels like a race. i like that i can actually take a little break or not play for a week and not worry that i have to hurry up and catch up to be prepared for a new dlc next month. i hated monthly
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Incorrect....those two storylines concluded....they just weren't satisfactory conclusions (Blackest Night...Darkseid's War Factory :confused: ). The fact that the third act for those two stories were broken up and all over the place didn't help. Amazon Fury escaped their fate because instead of having the story told over several months broken up like the other parts, they released the entire thing as Amazon Fury part 3 in November 2016.
    • Like x 1