New Episode: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Metallix Active Player

Mepps lie to us told us we wasn't gonna be weak but we are what happened we are superhero and supervillains we should be strong not weak and the stat clamping was the wrong mistake
    • Like x 2
  2. ThePanda Active Player

Interesting, I don't feel weak at all... Are you in Save the Universe? cause that isn't the Omnibus.. It's meant to be harder even though they have held off on leveling stuff up at the moment, it's still meant to be the more challenging old content.
    • Like x 2
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So Daily Rewards are locked for 24 hours from the last time you claimed them? Why not just reset at daily reset?
    • Like x 1
  4. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

Howdy all. Anyone find where they moved Flashpoint catalysts too? They not on Cobblepot's fence anymore.
  5. Ekart Committed Player

Daily rewards should reset with daily server restart. That's what Mepps wrote in one forum post.
    • Like x 3
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

To clarify - no intention of putting these on a Vendor. I did indicate I would put a bunch of weapons that players want and don't have access to normally on a Vendor. Likely Lady Shiva. Stuff like machetes, dual wield daggers, butcher knives, alien pistols, whatever. We have a lot of skins that NPCs use that players don't have access to and even art that hasn't seen the light of day. That type of stuff, which isn't linked to an Iconic, would find their way to Lady Shiva.

Iconic weapons that qualify as iconic (I do not count dual daggers that Black Manta use as iconic), will remain as drops off just about anywhere you can find those iconics. They have a standard drop rate in Normal mode content and a higher drop rate in Elite. They do not drop off Event mode - other than open worlds if you want to consider it Event mode during that window of time.
    • Like x 3
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I forgot to check yesterday but are the iconic weapons tradable?
  8. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Tip: to fulfil Steve Trevor's missions, make a group with people you know can play well, then queue for Omnibus. That way you meet the requirement & have a better chance of getting through the instance.
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Tip: From what I've seen, the absolute fastest way to get Source Marks is to do the daily missions from all the Open World areas (from BOPtropolis all the way down to Ace Chemicals / Stryker's Island.
  10. ThePanda Active Player

I have the Huntress' style and it doesn't say "Cannot Trade" or "Account Bound"
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Then the broker should be a suitable 'vendor' for some.
    • Like x 1
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

That was the intent.
    • Like x 3
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I see myself doing all the 1 players I can today so we will see.
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Are your SP significantly above your level? Because my main doesn’t feel weak at all but my alts that are like 220 with 160SP are weaker than Roy Harper’s resistance to chemical addiction.
    • Like x 2
  16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

My only negative take from this so far is that I can't run Flashpoint anymore lol the event that came with House of Legends requires you to be 100 cr so not sure how new players would be able to experience that
  17. littleghool New Player

What is the point of spending months and months of grinding to get to the highest CR only to get stat clamped at every mf instance? Stat clamp is the single stupidest decision made by devs and they're gonna lose a lot of loyal players.
    • Like x 1
  18. Akaiko Well-Known Player

I claimed my day 1 rewards yesterday when I logged in around 7pm or so (after I resubscribed). I claimed my day 2 rewards when I was playing around 1am this morning well before server reset or restart. So, I believe it resets at midnight in your time zone I believe to go with the "day".

**is US Eastern**
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Mepps is there a reason Star Ex, Archangel & Egyptian Sorcerer feats aren’t available to a villain?
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Not seeing imperial insect anywhere either..