New Episode: ATLANTIS!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Jords21 Well-Known Player

mepps why didn't we get free sp we did in titans
  2. Tygerfyre Committed Player

The "free" Skill Points were because they completed feats for us that were no longer possible under the new Augments system. These were feats tied to the old R&D process. There's no new game system this time that would have given you completion of retired feats.
    • Like x 4
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Neptune's balls it's hard to navigate through all this seaweed! I guess that's realistic for the bottom of the ocean, but man it's hard to see.
    • Like x 2
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Well, we are talking about underwater stuff...
    • Like x 1
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

How do fish move? Where are they? Are they on the surface?
    • Like x 1
  6. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Watching Aquaman getting stabbed was one of the most horrifying things Ive seen in a long time. Almost as bad as watching Optimus die about 7 times. lol I love it though. Finally we get to swim!!!!!! This is what we've been waiting for, or a least I have.
    Really honestly though, 8+ year player here, the only thing keeping me around now is the Aquaman content. The content that Ive been asking for since the beginning. You almost lost me but then you had me again. :)
    More Aquaman, More Atlantis!
  7. AquiloFury Committed Player

I was almost shocked when Murk stabbed ol' Arthur...right in the back. My villains cheered..my heroes teared up...it was special. I have to say though, I love this episode..well done devs..well done.
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That is now something looking forward to: not even the heroes are fans of the Atlanteans, specially not AquaDorkus
    • Like x 1
  9. AquiloFury Committed Player

Well..spoiler alert...don't get too excited lol...That's all I'll say.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Of course AquaDorkus survives, doesn't mean can't get excited when he gets filleted along the way :p
    • Like x 1
  11. AquiloFury Committed Player

LMAO! You make a valid point :D I was almost disappointed when he survived...still haven't ran the 2nd raid yet...I still have hope...lol
  12. cravex15 Dedicated Player

The "chicken of the sea" mission lol....Jessica Simpson? :D LOL
    • Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

was running the treasure hunting mission and ran into a few collection pieces. Well, that's all fine and good I expected there to be a collection....except, some of the pieces seem to be a tad...unattainable.....
    [IMG]45824319_2788653841160229_7602811791525019648_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

I mean a rare piece is one thing....but having them spawn Out of Bounds?!? That's just mean Man!
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Maybe those are ultra-rare collection pieces and you have to figure out a way to get to the other side of the forcefield and get it before dying of the enormous pressure. Lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

squish
    • Like x 1
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Now when can we put Lairs in Atlantis?

*wants to name a Lair "Octopus's Garden"*
    • Like x 3
  17. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

oh great... now guess what's stuck in my head.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tygerfyre Committed Player

OK, weird event yesterday. I was gathering some exos in Gotham, and suddenly was teleported to the spawn area in Atlantis. I wasn't queued for any content, just flying along, minding my own business, and BAM - underwater. Any idea what that's about?
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You mean this great song?
    • Like x 1
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Just loving this episode!
    • Like x 1