New elite difficulty names are bad

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Scytthe, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Moderate, substantial, severe and critical,this is actually really bad, confusing, and will take a lot of the authorized number of characters allowed when looking for a group in LFG channel.

Just straight name the new difficulties elite1, elite2, elite3, elite4,elite5 OR
    Élite reg, elite hard, elite very hard, elite challenge, and elite heroic, straight to the point clear for everyone and not confusing.

Thanks, in my opinion that’s is actually not good names and bad for the reasons I mentioned.
  2. Lara Committed Player

3. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Actually this is really bad...
    • Like x 1
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

The names are actually fine how they are.
  5. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Im running FFE every single day since release,not a single person ever but like never ever called FFE in lfg with the names the devs gave to the raid.

Everyone says s1 s2 etc so y Imao... Eu server btw
  6. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I also agree the names could be better, I think it should use more convencional names, like:
    . Easy
    . Moderate
    . Hard
    . Critical
    . Impossible
  7. Miserable Dedicated Player

I'm not really bothered by the names, but I did find them a bit odd when I first saw them. Sure, you can work out the order semantically, but it's not as obvious as it could be.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Noob
    Next Door Neighbor
    High School Jock
    Career Politician
    Deathmike
    • Like x 2
  9. Plowed In Loyal Player

‘Pillow Fight’ should be the easiest
  10. Vitalizerr New Player

Lmao the names you suggested are actually awful. Just LFG “ FFe Stand,FFe Mod , FFe Sub , FFe Severe , FFE Crit “ should be short enough.
  11. Cap0037 Active Player

Only speed hackers need things harder than they already are.
    Can spot them so easily on the forums...
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

How about:
    Elite
    Elitier
    Elitiest
    MegaElite
    UberElite

you know...cause 'Elite Heroic' really communicates where that falls into the scale.

Also, as they are laid out in the order when selecting the difficulty OR in the feat checklist, what does it matter what they are called?
  13. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I agree and so I decided to come with a better naming nomenclature:
    D') Definitely Not Elite
    C) Not Elite
    A) Somewhat Elite
    R) Elite'ish
    E) REAL ELITE

Well regardless what matters in the end is the quality of said content, that's all that matters:)