New Donna Troy model

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Wildcat Committed Player

[IMG]

I think shes on pc test now, enjoy ;)

(server still down)
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So basically they updated her face and put her in the purple drop gear from metal 1? :p
  3. Eve YouTuber

Hm...They showed it in last years Anniversary stream... They have yet to confirm when they will change it.
    But this thread might confuse people since you don't have a proof she's on test since test is still down.
    So this is assumption only.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

This is her Rebirth Suit, so the gear is based after this
  5. AV Loyal Player

Not a fan of Rebirth but happy to see any/all model updates.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah I miss the old art style. It’s why I really really wish they’d fix old style pieces, because while the new stuff is nice from an objective point of view, I have zero inclination to wear it because it’s just not my style. I have to either compromise my vision for my characters, or put up with ugly clipping and other issues. :(
    • Like x 2
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

I'm guessing another titan episode beyond judas contract is on the way , concept you see was shown in justice league dark preview and her gear set style you see you can get in JLD now.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I know I’m just playing. :D
    • Like x 1
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Hmm I really had no problem with the "old" Donna Troy but the new one looks good too.

Now to be honest I would have seen no problem with just keeping her in the same out she has always had... See below :)

[IMG]

She had a sort of Amazonian feel to her but with that "hey I'm a kid and part of the Teem Titans" feel.
    • Like x 1
  10. AV Loyal Player

Neon (and some of the other newer mats like Royal) kinda achieve this to a degree. I put Black Neon on my black w red trim Blackhawk stuff and it looks basically like an upgraded version with a leathery texture (the "glow" definition could be crisper though. Finding Royal does an overall better job of making old styles look like they've been revamped. Obviously not as good as if they got remastered but better than before.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 4
  12. PolarisSylar Committed Player

The model current model they using for Donna troy is perfect like that, only change I do is update head / face in the graphics.
    For example, like they did for nightwing ,zatana, firestar, Batman.

Hopefully not a update to Donna what they did to Raven, which was a full cosmetic overhaul .
    Which u showing in that picture * ( by wildcatpost)

But the picture is what they used as a style in-game part of JLD episode , iconic central inspired style.

So, Donna which the T2 tier vendor , she looks great.
    So , Donna which part of pre30 raven titans low level mission. She looks great. *( like techwarrior post).

With the cosmic top/ pants , she looks great as is.
    Just add fine tune it as.
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'd be totally ok with the design in the OP if the outfit was red with white stars. as it is, it looks a bit drab.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Teeeeechnically the gear is based off a future version of her who comes back in time to the present day Rebirth universe to try and kill the Titans, hence the "Dystopian Amazon" name for the gear.
    (Sorry about the ginormous picture, can't find a decent one at a normal size)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As to the actual OP - I went and looked and she hasn't changed. The Donna in the Watchtower and in the 8th Precinct solo is still the same model. Methinks someone did some digging and jumped the gun.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

yep, she's still Donna just "Evil" xD
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I'll take an enhanced version of this with some cosmic material on the stars, trimming on the boots, knee pads, top and bottom trim on the belt, cosmic on the shoulders, on the neck and black trim on the hands and the strap on the chest.
    • Like x 1
  18. Wildcat Committed Player

She's on pc test - I mean, y know where :rolleyes: probably waiting for a livestream ;)
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

please, tell me the Harley one's still the old costume & not that awful awful Rebirth booty short one?
  20. Eve YouTuber

None of them (Harley or Donna) Got a new model. I just checked