New DLCs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Light Bender92, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

You guys have any suggestions for some new DLCs, let's discuss em here! I don't have any particular theme in mind but I would really love it if the devs made some bigger DLCs. Maybe something with like 3 raids, 3 alerts, 2 duos, 2 solos AND some open world content. I would even be down with paying an extra 5-10 bucks for some larger DLC. (However I am Legendary so I'm pretty sure it would still come with the membership lol) what do you guys think though? There was another thread I replied to in which some people really liked the idea of a "Mentor" DLC, I feel like something like that would be cool as well. Would love to here you guys' thoughts. Bigger DLC? Same price or slightly higher? Let me know :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Korvyne Committed Player

I've always hoped for larger dlcs, but more so in the instance being longer, ie 30min alert, 1 hr raid as e.g. but I don't think the community wants this as you can clearly see In the "race to the end" way of playing. If we can't have longer content I guess more content would be as good.
  3. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I want to play some content as Harvey Dent before during and after he becomes Two-Face. Heavily story driven, heavily voiced and very cinematic.

...a Villain themed DLC.
    • Like x 2
  4. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I want it all!!!!! I want raids, alerts, DUOS (missed having them in AoJ), and solo's. :D
  5. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

I would love to see a trio...you know, like a group 3. Like when Batman, Robin, & Batgirl team up or Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, & Catwoman do also. I wonder how the developers could come up with something unique like that.
  6. Buzzkiller_20 New Player

A villain solo where you and Joker kill Jason Todd so he can become Red Hood in the game. And if you are a hero, you will notice Robin has been replaced with Red Robin. I would also like to see more powers come out as this is the most iteresting part of the game for me. Smoke powers with Mortal Kombat Smoke gear :p