New DLC Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jul 30, 2021.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Someone set me straight, so the new DLC is only temporary? I know we are going backwards to play old raids, but when the “batman” portion is done and we get the “Superman” releases,

All of the Batman raid feats just magically disappear?
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

No I don't Believe so... If a Feat is Created then it shall ALWAYS be obtainable.. Excluding the Rare Limited Time Superman Emblem and Back from the Hack Feats
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think it’s going to be like the Anniversary event. They introduced the new raid with some difficult feats players may not have been able to get before it left; but the Anniversary raid will return next year and every year after with another chance at those feats.

As they update these older raids, you’ll likely end up with a cycle where there’s always one of the them up; you just have to wait for the one you want to come up on the wheel (or possibly wait for a weekly event where they’re all active at once - like LPVE).
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They are making upscaled versions of past content for this upcoming episode in an event called Save the Universe. Save the Universe is going to be a semi-seasonal. They will cycle in and out the first three sets of content the first month, then they'll cycle in and out a second three sets of content the second month and a final third three sets of content the third month.
    Not sure what types of new feats they'll introduce but it should work just like seasonals.
    • Like x 2
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

Any feats tied to StU will be systemic feats that can be obtained every time StU comes back. They are agnostic of the actual content. Say for example, complete X amount of Solo StU instances Feat. That would be valid any time any StU solo came back, just not the Superman solo.
    • Like x 5
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

CONFIRMED a Solo :)
    So like Starro was and the Anniversary Event?
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does that mean that there wont be many feats in that episode overall or will they be spread to other portions of the game?
    • Like x 1
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I’m sure there will be some feats related to the new Ally system; and you’ll have the gear style related feats. Not sure if there will be gen mods or an OP set of feats. We already know there will be no augment feats this time around.