New DC character - Flatline

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Apr 28, 2021.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

There should be a thread in Developer Discussions - “What characters would you like to see?”

Just introduced in Robin #1, the new character Flatline kind of plays off the underlying Doomsday idea, but this could be an interesting DCUO fight. Every time somebody dies, she then can’t be killed the same way they were:

https://screenrant.com/dc-comics-flatline-robin-powers-death-dc-comics/

So how do you best beat her? Don’t die.
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

There are quite a lot of new characters that could be introduced to the game. Yara Flor and Punchline are my top choices, of course.
    Jon Kent for a team up with Damian Wayne, dreammm
    • Like x 1
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Well, she's not going to be caught *not blocking* during a skull attack. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think that pretty much makes her an elite mode exclusive boss fight ;)
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

lol - but that brings up an idea. You fail to block her skull attack and die, then she “learns” how to avoid your supercharge attacks (making them useless against her).
    • Like x 2
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Another comes to mind - Multiplex:

[IMG]

Use his more modern design, and it’s a pretty simple character model:

[IMG]

And his power causes each copy of himself to be smaller and smaller. It’s the exact same mechanic as Lying Claw in the League of Assassins alert, so it’s already programmed in the game.
    • Like x 3
  6. DCUO Addict Committed Player

My absolute number one top pick, by a mile, is a Dakotaverse episode with Icon, Rocket, and Static
    • Like x 1
  7. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

The funny thing is that they wouldn't even have to "Keep" them in the Dakotaverse being that they've had AT LEAST two crossovers already with Superman, Superboy and the Justice League.

The first crossover Icon and Superman fought each other AND eventually teamed up to fight Rift

[IMG]

and THEN Icon's Shadow Cabinet team fought the Justice League, teamed up to fight shadow doubles of themselves generated by the Shade and THEN finally teamed up to fight Star Breaker

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here is Icon soloing Starbreaker before the remainder of the JL arrives to aid him.

Icon, Rocket, and many other Milestone characters already "Exist" in the same continuum as Superman and the greater DC Universe thanks to the being known as Rift.

DC Comics could go MANY ways with Icon if they chose to. And I'd guess that DCUO would have even greater freedom to use Milestone characters if they chose, as well.
    • Like x 1
  8. DCUO Addict Committed Player

So MANY great options! It would be so much fun to see these characters come alive in DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’m still waiting for Black Lightning other than as a Starro controlled villain cameo.
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

My continual top two choices...

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

Broken link. edit some new ones in.
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I'm still pulling for the Doom Patrol and the Super pets.

I wouldn't mind seeing some different villains in the game. Some of the newer Rogues and a bunch of classic Superman, batman and Wonder Woman villains. Titano, Calender Man, Silver Swan, Maxima, the Ventriloquist, the Outsider.

I've been imagining some sort of time travel episode where you end up in alternate earths inspired by the golden, silver and bronze ages.

Also the Creature Commandos.
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I struggle to think of even one DC Comics character created in the last 25 odd years that I give the slightest toss for. not one.

still waiting on Kamandi. . .
  14. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

We already have this character. I see this character every time someone dies in a raid.

[IMG]
  15. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

For the love of Pete, ANYTHING besides the 'Big 3,' or some other 'Big 3' variant.
  16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Give her family because family always wins.