New Dark Multiverse Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Especially when you consider how much money it would take to get enough quarks for the void.
  2. AV Loyal Player

+1 for holy crap the Neon drop rate is bad...
    • Like x 3
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I opened close to 250 TC and not one Neon Mat...I mean I took my chances....yes...but really? This is getting a bit too out of hand, I even I have to admit. Even had people in trade chat trying to sell them for 6-10 billion cash. Really devs, step in and adjust the drop rates.
    • Like x 5
  4. Nogreen Active Player

Please allow users to apply the armor set/style and auras on account with the replay badges when they have it on one character.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

no hate directed at buddy whom got TWO neons while opening 20 TCs and yeah he was recording!, but i’m up to 140 now that i bought and still nothing! i totally feel your frustration...I am well aware of the gamble as are most of us that buy them but sheeesh devs!
    • Like x 3
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It wouldn't be so bad if the drop rates of the extra drop Dark Knight metal materials in the last box were this bad but they weren't they dropped regularly so you had a chance to get what you want in a reasonable amount of time and money. The drops need to be increased.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

160 opened as of now...no neon. I wont buy any more off mp...i have a a nice amount of stabilizers to use for earned tcs...that is ridiculous as far as rng!
    • Like x 2
  8. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Please look at the forum thread that asks what styles we want. Enough hawk and Batman styles! There are so many styles we asked for! Whoever is in charge of the styles we get should be replaced!
  9. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Did you open them all in a row? I've had success with drops when I logout and back in. I'm not sure if it actually did anything or I got lucky. I also do some OCD stuff, like clicking cancel on opening the TC a few times before opening. I'm not defending the rng in anyway. Time caps are good for business but they should be far more rewarding.
    • Like x 1
  10. daniel rubi New Player

I open more than 350 time capsule and no neon pleasse explains why the rate drop is to low
    • Like x 1
  11. Gameboy65 New Player

I have gotten close to 200 and no chroma. Ridiculous especially with feat tied to it. I have made some good in game cash selling all the extra stuff.
  12. Reigning_Kaos Level 30

That's the chance you take because we continue to allow these type of actions to continue. At what point does it become enough when players can spend upwards of $300 or more PER time capsule to NOT complete collections, for material, auras etc. And have to resort to spending quarks later in game to get these items like it's some gracious handout by the devs (which you have to open an insane amount of capsules to get enough quarks anyway). ‍
    • Like x 3
  13. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I know i said no more...im at 200 now..no neon! SMDH
    • Like x 3
  14. BLK Well-Known Player

Brotha you trollin everybody right? i havent gone thru the post history but you gotta be..
    To Stay on topic drop rates on newer console editions (swtich/xbox) are astronomically better than PC.
    Just wait for the laws to be passed on this gambling loot box ish and i promise everything will go into the marketplace or back into raids so they can pump up the replay badge sales.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Are they going to make the Thanagarian Champion Helmet and Laughing Accesory Account-Bound or free to unlock on alternates? I ask, because I completed the collections on my main character, but the items are not tradeable. I want to have the helmet and accessory on different characters, but it's "Cannot Trade." :-(
    • Like x 1
  16. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

uhhh...no! 200....look at my signature...”I GOT MONEY TO BLOW...BLOW OH OH OH...BLOW OH OH OH”..LOL
  17. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Neat, but, us members that don't shell out hundreds a week on this stuff will be working those
    awhile and apparently will have crap luck in their opening by the comments.

Opened my 2nd mega-capsule and got nothing I could use so strapped to the broker
    yet again to buy SP and get feat gear I have already surpassed at 282.

The 15 reward for the new will be a while. Oh well, about sick of the DC costume party
    and horribly unskilled players anyway. They look good though :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Actually replays would become illegal under the new law if passed.
    • Like x 1
  19. Siramez Well-Known Player

complain all you want, you're still playing the game and on forums, its better if you just zip your mouth and get off this game. We don't need toxic players like you on the game. Oh and have fun being banned from the forums ^^
    • Like x 1
  20. Siramez Well-Known Player

then why are you still on DCUO forums? this makes no sense as you are very addicted to the game. come back with a valid reason or you're just begging more attention.
    • Like x 2