New Controller Power "Wind/Air"

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Reverse~Reverse Flash, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Control the Battlefield with the skies itself with the Exobite Potential of Red Tornado ( HEROS ) [IMG]and Weather Wizard (VILLIANS)[IMG] summon Cyclones Gales Hurricanes and Storms with the Devastating Power of WIND

Atmosphere Tree consist of your Usual Air Based Attacks Dps AOE Cyclone Hands Air Clones ( Kinda like Circe Illusions ) Summon a Giant Tornado or Multiple Cyclone Super Charges or Suck the Air right out the Room for Dots ( Air/Wind Based Attacks)

Pressure Tree ( The Main reason I Made this Post ) Manipulate Air Pressure Controller Buffs for you and your Group. Create HOT SPOTS or COLD ZONES with the power of wind by Changing the (Pressure Hint hint wink*)
    of the area inducing Frostbite and Burning as Well as Other Effects Use your Powers in Conjunction to summon Harsh Thunder Storm (Such as when you Battle the Weather Wizard Bounty in-game ) Give Power Back by Making the Air Cleaner to breath by Recharging them to 100% ( I see this as a Support Troller for Elemental Power Helping Put up Power effects more efficiently for your mates Ex. Summoning Lightning for Elec Creating Fiery Environments For fire Dps/Tanks Alike .Lowering The Temperature for Ice Users to reach Chill effects much Faster Nature and Water could Also Benefit form This Power
    Thoughts and comments ...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

Didn't read acutally :D :rolleyes:

I think a power like that would be kinda cool, but some air-related powers are already in Superspeed/Flying/Skimming tree.. that's what it makes hard to get a power like that.
    Many ppl want a "Shadow" - Controller. But yea... basically I like that.
    NEW POWERS FTW
  3. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

zzzZZZZ Earth make Tornado and Electricity Storm and lightning strike..

next
  4. Pults Loyal Player

Maybe in 4 years. In 2015 april we got munitions, In 2015 december (?) we got atomic. This year we "got" water (might only come in 2017). Then in 2017 we might get shadow powers as the next controller power, hinted at various animations as well it is one of the most requested ones. Then in 2018 another tank power, in 2019 another healer power and then in 2020 another controller power.

But this is pure gibberish on my part. There are no plans to release more powers after water.
  5. 8balls Well-Known Player

Proof? I seem to remember them saying that they are still planning on putting super serums in the game, so if they did say something about not adding more powers to the game, you really need to link everyone to a place where they actually said that there are no new powers cominf to the game
  6. Pults Loyal Player

It has been said a lot of times, most recent in the Ask DCUO sessions:
  7. 8balls Well-Known Player

Well okay but they clearly say they're going to keep making new powers, just that it's going to be a while before they even think about putting in super serums. They said that there are more appealing powers they want to hit on before super serums, not that they're going to stop making new powers completely
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Water is the last power until the PS3 support is dropped and minimum PC requirements are increased, or they rehaul the UI to create new space.
  9. 8balls Well-Known Player

ah that makes sense, thanks for the info :]
  10. Penguin New Player

It would be nice to have some more variety on wind based attacks, as most of those are covered in the flight/super-speed skill trees, but I'm really looking forward to water powers, will be interesting to see what attack animations they go for.
    That and I sincerely hope they bring out shadow powers sometime in the future :D
  11. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

bump <.< Ill be damned if Light Darkness is the New Power
  12. Mazahs Loyal Player

Did you really necro your own thread from 3 yrs ago?
    • Like x 1