New collections

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by .Black Hood., Jun 28, 2018.

1. .Black Hood. New Player

Anyone got the list of items needed for the 3 new collections to get the reactive styles (hands of fate, shoulder the load, a feet worse than death) just to make it easier to search on broker. Cheers
    • Like x 1
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Do you still need these? I'm pc so I can see the collection pieces since I collected one of each of the new collections, and if you still need them, I can happily type them out on here
    • Like x 1
  3. XEMD Well-Known Player

Would you? It'd be super helpful so I don't have to open a lot to get the collections I need.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Alright :)
    I'll get to it in a hour or so when I get on
    • Like x 1
  5. XEMD Well-Known Player

Awesome! Also is PC better then PS4 in your opinion? I play PS4 but was considering PC.
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

From what I heard, and seen
    PS4:
    - better graphic detail
    -more likely to see membership sales
    - Monthly membership rewards collect automatically
    - if your league plays other games they can do parties and talk over there, if your pc, u get left hanging lol ( my alts league does that with a gta, they leave me hanging )
    *can't see collection names they are missing
    * Tend to see a lot of log in issues
    * (correct me if wrong) Loyalty vendor doesn't have 10% legendary discount?

PC:
    - can see missing collection names
    -All Access (if you interested in other games)
    - Monthly membership reward 150 replays is granted automatically, the 500 DBC you need to claim manually before the next reward day or the 500DBC will expire
    - will occasionally get a tell " wow I haven't seen a pc player in so long" ( not really a life changing opinion lol)
    - Doesn't use loyalty vendor, uses Marketplace and has the 10% legendary discount
    -copy and paste messages, useful in LFG
    * daybreak doesn't believe in giving pc membership sales cuz we have All Access now(which we don't have a option to decline, All Access is access to their other daybreak games, and a few of us don't even play those other games) so pc is missing out on membership sales now, feels sorta punishing to pc players that only play dcuo

That's just somethings, but overall I think it comes down to your play style, like for me, I use keyboard, so most of my key bindings are one letter/number which makes things easy for me to type and the various key bindings ( of course you can use a controller with pc, I've never tried it since my controller got incompatible with my pc) I tried Xbox one dcuo (key binding likely similar to PS) when I had gold, I couldn't do it, so many combos you guys have.

I don't notice anything too different to where I'd drop my pc for a ps4, since ps and pc are on the same server we both can hang out and talk in game :)
    • Like x 1
  7. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Kryptonian Time Capsule Collections

HANDS OF FATE
    Hand Mold
    Neuro Transmitters
    Light Emitter
    Laser Scanner
    Gear Motor
    Heat Sink
    Solar Charged Power Source
    Range Finder
    Microchip
    Servo Controller
    Voltage Regulator
    T.O. Morrow's Notes
    ---
    SHOULDER THE LOAD
    Shoulder Plate
    Offset Shaft
    Micro Servos
    Ablative Plating
    Motion Sensor
    Mini Cables
    Ball Bearings
    Jumper Wires
    Tesla Coils
    Will Magnus's Particle Theory
    Veridium Shoulder Harness
    Inerton Filament
    ---
    A FEET WORSE THAN DEATH
    Foot Mold
    Heavy Duty Gyros
    Controller Module
    Potentiometer
    Servo Motor
    Liquid Coolant
    Sensor Cables
    Tilt Kit
    Gyroscopic Servos
    Micro Tesla Coils
    Sivana's Guide to Mad Science
    Particle Dampener

Edited to correct a spelling error. Many thanks to Jade Rebel!
    • Like x 1
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Well so much for logging in to do this :oops:
    Nice thou!
  9. RealTegan Dedicated Player

If you have the chance, please double-check my spelling. I'll do that if I get a chance to log on again.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Hands of Fate:
    T.O. Morrow's Notes (just a space between t.o. and morrow)
    Shoulder the Load:
    All good here
    A Feet Worse Than Death:
    All good here too
    • Like x 1
  11. XEMD Well-Known Player

Thank you so much! And it looks like I won't be getting Particle or T.O.Morrows Notes for a while.. I do however have Inerton Fialment which I don't want ;-;
  12. inferno Loyal Player

@jade rebel - how are you able to do that? I tried that on my pc account but i still couldn't see the names of the missing collections.
  13. RealTegan Dedicated Player

You must have one item from the collection, then you can scroll over the empty slots and see the names of all the other items. If you don't have an item from the collection, though, it won't show up at all.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yes, exactly what RealTegan has said. Sorry I haven't been as active today for the late response. I collected one piece for each of the three new collections, that's how I'm able to see the other pieces I haven't collected

I wish they could show collections that you haven't got any pieces of, just to show how many collections there are, and to see what collection names those have
    • Like x 1
  15. inferno Loyal Player

Weird, I bought one of the collection for the reactive shoulders and hands and when i moved over to the empty spots there was nothing. I thought there was some sort of pc command that I wasn't aware of.
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Huh strange, for me after I collect a collection piece, I just hover my mouse icon over the empty spots and it shows the name near the empty spot
  17. inferno Loyal Player

Aha!! That was the last clue that I needed. I was using the right/left buttons on my controller to scroll over the empty spots and nothing would happen but, strangely enough, if you use the mouse the name appears. Thanks a lot!!!
  18. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Wow, it doesn't work with a controller, even on PC? That's good to know! I'm a bit surprised, but then, nothing about this game should surprise me any more.