New bounty coming...?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Dec 28, 2022.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

So I popped into the teleporter in Infernal Kahndaq yesterday and was surprised to see a destination that said "Pride Bounty." I clicked on it and was sent to a rooftop in the mummy area, but there was no new bounty in sight in any phase. The option didn't appear for any of my alts when I tried it, so it may have been a momentary glitch, but it looks like the next bounty mission is on the horizon.
    • Like x 3
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That has been a spot that would occasionally pop up for some from time to time. I too believe it will be the spot for the next bounty which I assume will be live with the next bonus week
    • Like x 2
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Schrödinger's bounty
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, should hit on 3x bonus week, which should be next. And if it's in keeping with other late add bounties, it will probably come with a 50 count feat or something. And if it's in keeping with UV, it will come with scarab adds which will all count towards the 702....now that everyone bothered knocking that out already.:oops:
    • Like x 1