NEW Booster Gold Vendor Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    The Booster Gild vendor was updated with items from the Time Torn Time Capsule and the Arcane Time Capsule.

Although the Power of the Starheart seems to be missing. Probably just an omission.... hopefully it will be added soon. ;)

• Like x 4
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Allied Strike orbital? :D
  3. Eve YouTuber

Sweet! Can I get avatar of sin wings now? :D
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes. It is there. ;)
  5. Eve YouTuber

Sheesh just saw the price... why does it cost like a material
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Absolutely. It is the item at the very top of the vendor. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ve been saving my quarks for this since quarks were even a thing :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It is the rare collection. Probably why.
    • Like x 1
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Because like materials it also came from a collection only whales finished.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

So did the robotic arm... or any of the auras
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are they not like 5k too? I’ve got to admit I rarely check that vendor because I’ve been saving to get Allied strikes for my heroes.
  12. Eve YouTuber

Nope, around the 1500 quarks.
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Then it’s probably the same predatory thinking that got it put into a time capsule in the first place. Those wings aren’t really my cup of tea but I remember how much people wanted them back in the day.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

I think it isn't justified so I made a thread. Kinda pissed cause I wanted those wings ever since they came out and It's even now impossible to get...which should be quite the opposite
    • Like x 1
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh I quite agree. It’s no skin off my nose because all my characters lean towards the more grounded (pun not intended) Batman, Green Arrow side of of things so I don’t have any use for a pair of dirty great wings (Hence the allied strike hype). But it kinda sucks they did that.
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who may be on the fence about buying the Wings because of the price.
    Here you can see what the Wings look like before deciding to spend 5000 Quarks or not. ;)
  17. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Great now they need to add quark on the market place.
  18. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Umm....

No, they don't.

We need more ways of earning quarks, not more ways of spending real money on them.
  19. Brit Loyal Player

Indirectly they do.

Quarks come out of every time capsule, so if you buy Stabilizers, you're getting Quarks.

Quarks can also be purchased for Source Marks, and you can buy your Source Marks from the Marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  20. kingmasternova Loyal Player

You just can't buy quark from market place.
    I know some people wouldn't like it because of the broker, but the game shouldn't just cater to those players.