New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

USPS = I sold one last week for 2B, I would anticipate the price to be (slightly) less than that now but you're probably still looking north of 1B.
  2. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

I opened one bundle for the first time in years yesterday and got a comic shaded.

Only bought it because I had loyalty points saved up *shrug*
    • Like x 2
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

EUPC/PS - there were four of them selling for about 500-600 million last night.
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

Yeouch! Even those prices hurt! :(
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep. Was hoping they would have dropped lower by now. :(

Guess I'll wait for next time and see if there is any sort of variant version of it.
  6. myandria Item Storage

Well, you never know. Sometimes, the variant is better than the original. And cheaper.
  7. Tolly Committed Player

8. nawanda Loyal Player

Do we know when this BB is ending? No date in the events section and it’s now well into a third month, which is very unusual.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's over now.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Unless it's NOT for some players? o_O
  11. nawanda Loyal Player

My bad.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't see it in the MP.
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I no longer see the Membership Deal with a Red Obsidian Material "Gift" in the Marketplace on PC, as that was a promo from like 3 years ago, but by all accounts, people playing on PlayStation STILL see it and can still buy it! o_O
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's because it's in the PS store and not the in-game MP. And that has nothing to do with what was asked.
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, that just makes me wonder what else is in the PS Store that's available nowhere else?

I haven't bought any of Sony's systems after the PlayStation 2, so I honestly haven't got a clue what's in there for DCUO.