New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 18, 2021.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

There were five of them on the EU broker last night, prices between 550 million and 750 million.
    • Like x 2
  2. GameOnGabeYT Well-Known Player

Haven't touched the game in some time but I have to admit that shaded comic is the hardest thing ive seen to date on the game.
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

Good luck with that.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

I check the broker frequently and thus far, I've seen two (US server). One for the max and a second one for 800M (un-freaking believable!). Both were gone in seconds. PC players have the jump on us console players, lol.

It's crazy over here.
    • Like x 1
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Without going into the difficulty to actually get one, I've got to say...this is a great cosmetic. It's let me go full circle with the character portrait Carp drew of my toon for Extra Life 2020.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Nanak New Player

Matt looks great but IMO a missed opportunity to change this game forever if only this Matt was gifted to everyone.
    • Like x 1
  7. Redwingsrock New Player

I got lucky, got the material on the only bundle i opened. I like the way the material looks.
  8. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Any word on our missing stats? Cool booster bundle btw
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Everyone on here getting the Comic Material?!!? Like holy moley what magic incantation do I have to recite to get into that VIP line? So far my mojo only pulls Teals and the Rose Golds. Please teach this grasshopper the secret to success
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Got 3 in all. Got 2 to drop and bought 3rd for leaguemate that was struggling to get hold of one.
    • Like x 1
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I'm on pc and have never seen one on the broker
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You have to go to the Broker often.
    When one appears on the Broker.... it sells within minutes. :(
  13. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

my and my m8 opent such booster pack both got same blue material ...days ago i did open it there was another blue material guys SAVE YOUR MONEY this isntworth it
    • Like x 1
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Sorry if this sounds negative but I really dislike the gambling system of booster bundles and time capsules. This is another example where many people would buy this material directly off the market place. I hope in the future daybreak considers making these items directly purchasable.
    • Like x 5
  15. Stag Active Player

When does the bundle go away
    • Like x 2
  16. Denim New Player

Embarrassingly I bought at least 30, and got 1 Shaded Mat.
  17. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

Kinda was hoping they made nightmare chroma tintable like this material. the prices this mat goes for is too ridiculous as well.
    • Like x 1
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I wish the void material behaved on costumes the way this does (acknowledging the different colors on selected clothing items!)
  19. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

My god over $300 lol that is impressive but happy for you to, to bad you only got one for that price you should of gotten at least 5 but I guess that's how these things work unfortunately.
  20. Sir Freeze Active Player

how much cost nowdays that mat?