New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: BOOSTER BUNDLE

The final Booster Bundle of 2021 is here. Stock up on your must-have marketplace consumables and pick up incredible new style items!

Each Booster Bundle costs 1000 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS), and comes with over $10 in marketplace convenience items. Here's the full list:
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 15 Flawless Nth Metal (15,000 Artifact XP)
    • 1 Case of Ally Favor (5,000 Ally Favor)
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Detector
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • Bonus: 1 Booster Reward Box

Booster Reward Box

The bonus Booster Reward Box includes one random item of the seven listed below, all of which are brand new to the game and tradable:
    • Shaded Comic Material
    • Cosmic Pink Aura
    • Cosmic White Aura
    • Cosmic Purple Aura
    • Purple Metallic Material
    • Rose-Gold Metallic Material
    • Teal Metallic Material
    [IMG]
    Shaded Comic Material

[IMG]
    Purple, Teal, and Rose-Gold Metallic Materials

[IMG]
    Purple, White, and Pink Cosmic Auras

The Booster Bundle will launch on November 19, 2021.
    • Like x 14
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Pssst! Tune into our community livestream tomorrow (November 19, 2021) for a closer look at these rewards. The stream starts at 3PM PT over on Twitch!
    • Like x 6
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

Struggling to see the difference between the original cosmic aura and the white one. I thought the original was white.

The shaded cosmic material looks seriously good though.
    • Like x 3
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Mutter, mutter, actually making a chase item something that looks cool enough to chase...
    • Like x 3
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Damn, That shaded comic material just down right fn awesome. Cant wait to combo this up with the nightmare material.
    (next on the list can we get a tintable version of the nightmare material?)
    • Like x 2
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

The Shaded Comic Material looks fantastic, unfortunately for many it will be very difficult to obtain..
    • Like x 5
  7. Eve YouTuber

OMG, time to stock on Daybreak Cash!
    • Like x 2
  8. DamiaNWayné37 New Player

rip looks rip new bundle gg
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

Excuse me... what!? Out of nowhere.

The Comic Material looks crazy nice! I have a feeling this one is really unique because there's a lot going on with the colors in those pictures. Could this material go over our character's entire color palette, kind of like a filter?
  10. Whodini Well-Known Player

The Shaded Comic Material is how I've always wished the entire game looked.
    • Like x 9
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, that shaded's lovely, but I ain't got that sort of money, in or out of game. shame, but there it is. ah, well.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Devs please take a look at the materials, they cannot be equipped after claiming them.
  13. Oceans Developer

It looks like the icons didn't get hooked up correctly, which is causing a visual bug in the UI so it looks like you can't drag the material icon up to a slot.

If you go through the normal motions of equipping the materials, they should equip even if it looks empty. You can still apply the materials to your gear, but the preview icon will still show as if it's not equipped in the material tab.

I've alerted the team, so this should be fixed soon!
    *edit - It looks like the icon asset didn't make it to our live branch, so it'll just look ugly and missing in the UI until the next client patch. You can still equip and use them though!
    • Like x 3
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Soo... can we get another long server downtime and get some free booster bundles? :p
    • Like x 5
  15. AV Loyal Player

My exact reaction to seeing it: "Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-"
    • Like x 2
  16. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Damn finally shaded comic book material i have been asking for! Wish there was other way to obtain it, though.
    • Like x 3
  17. metro2k Well-Known Player

now I have no more illusions.
    the Shaded Comic Material will not drop me ( it will be too rare ) and if I try to buy it from the broker it will have an impossible price.

however I also think it is very nice
  18. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there will be in the future.
  19. metro2k Well-Known Player

I do not think
  20. Eve YouTuber

Thank you Oceans!!! I was so confused lol