New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Interested in this as well. I usually buy 1 or 2 from the vendor and then 1 or 2 from the marketplace. If this one does not go into the vendor than I will skip the marketplace purchase as well
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Generally so they can sell it for a ridiculous amount. Spread the word. Never buy anything that is priced at more then...oh...I'd go as high as 25 million. Spread the word because people are getting too greedy, so we need to never buy anything above that price. Keep them from making a profit. Spread the word #stopgreedypeopleinDCUO #hashtagstopgreedypeopleinDCUO #hashtaginghashtags
    • Like x 1
  3. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

After feeling burnt in the last capsule. I have decided not to unlock anymore capsules or booster bundles. Grinding for collections was bad enough. I will keep my membership but I am cutting out the adding of DB cash.
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think the big problem is that it shouldn't be 'super rare'. The high end items have gotten more and more rare AND a greater quantity over the years. That's because they know we will continue to spend money taking the gamble no matter how bad the odds are. I don't think the original 'rare' items were 1 in 1000 shot (or 1 in 1,000,000 for some of us) to get...more like 1 in 100, which I think is a fair shot at a 'rare' item.

Reinheld
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wasn't meaning 'Super Rare' in that sense, just the most prized and wanted (most in demand item)
  6. iNeoN Active Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.