New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It will probably come back, and, just like the Cosmic, Nimbus, etc., the future Chroma mats will be different
  2. Maxwill Committed Player

Probably? are you kidding me? they said the cosmic, nimbus etc will never come back ...I am talking about the Original Nimbus,Original Solar ,etc.
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's what talking about as well: Nimbus and Solar came back, butt different, so it's more than likely the Chroma will be back butt also different
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No the OG Nimbus and OG Solar never came back. They were exclusive one time only.
    • Like x 3
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's what said: OG was a one-off exclusive, butt they did bring different coloured Nimbus back
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

And that’s possible. I’m guessing we’re about to get a blood material with the JLD rewards, and that would just be a color locked liquid material. So a future chroma variant could come under a different name and from something other than a booster bundle.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

But that's not what was asked. He asked if the Chroma Box was coming back in the future or if was exclusive to this Booster Bundle. He didn't ask about variations, he asked about the current available sets.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Are you deliberately being pedantic? o_O
    Obviously this Box will be exclusive to this B-Bundle, that doesn't mean they won't bring back variations like they did with the Nimbus and Solar!!
    • Like x 1
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Probably the colors are exclusive.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*sigh* You are the only one that is bringing up variations which has nothing to do with what Maxwill asked. Someone asks a simple question and you give the most ******** response.

Original (OG color) Auras and Materials that are exclusive to whatever Booster Bundle they come in do NOT return. Maxwill was asking if the Chroma Materials are considered exclusive to this current Booster Bundle or if they would return in the future. He did not ask about possible future variations.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Their original query didn't mention anything about OG, they didn't even ask about this Chrome Box, simply if the Chrome Box will ever come back, and, just like the Bundles that contained the Original Auras, yes, they did come back, with different content because the Original were exclusive to that Bundle

To reiterate: the Chrome Box will (probably) return with different colours, the current contents are exclusive to this Bundle
    • Like x 1
  12. TheOracle Active Player

I'm waiting for this to be released for PS players so they can blow their checks and flood the broker making the Chroma boxes drop in price.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is the original query:
    All of those items listed (Cosmic Material, Nimbus Aura, Solar Aura) were exclusive originals. He asked if the Chroma Reward Box would be exclusive to the current Booster Bundle.
    Don't back peddle now Dark.
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The real question is........
    Do the chroma boxes say that they are exclusive? I have not seen anywhere that they are exclusive.
  15. Aerith Rose Committed Player

What I appreciate the most from this bundle is that the chroma lets you pick the color you want. I also really appreciated that although you cannot change the tint, you gave us three shades per color. I really hope this continues in the future.

I will say this this is a example of where I would have preferred to simply buy the chroma directly off the market place.
    • Like x 2
  16. spedog Active Player

If you EVER GET A CHROMA BOX.
    • Like x 1
  17. Sunshine254 Level 30

Any idea on if or when PS4 players will be able to buy the BB out of the loyalty vendor?
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not back peddling anything
  19. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Hopefully this happens faster than the EU getting access to the diamond mat, which has only taken about 6 months & counting.
    • Like x 1
  20. spedog Active Player

Sorry, DCUO, but after being with you since the Beta, I think I am tried of this rando garbage and don't have the money to spend on this foolishness "in the hopes" of getting a Chroma box on top of my monthly fee. This is ridiculous and not worth the time or the $$$. 6 bundles bought; all had auras and 3 were dupes of the same aura over and over.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.