New Bonus Event: Legends PvE Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Ask not what your Mepps can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your Mepps. And the answer is: report them.
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  3. thedemonocus Loyal Player

How are they doing this? I don't see anything you could hack in lpve,is this just a case of people doing more damage than you so you think they are hacking? Just curious.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

People speed hack. Haven't seen one yet this event, but at 10x you'd can bet they are out there. I'd guess they are even doing it 'for hire' with a junk account. People used speed hackers to get it done when it was on a 1-1 basis...it's 10x as attractive to do it now.

BTW, if you get in a group with one (I'd guess they are not blind queuing), you will know it. It's not just more damage, it's a very unnatural attack....unmistakable.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Post of the week!
    • Like x 7
  6. Trysixe New Player

That's nice for a change ;)
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Feedback for next time (think positive ^^):

Using the loot lockout as an extra counter bonus. Instead of regular 10 times count, add another 10 times count on the loot table. Encourages to run each map at least once for double reward and/or throws incentive of using replay badges.

Alternatively pop up a message that asks for doubling the reward for some extra replays thrown in. Similar to the mobile games asking for doubling rewards after some mission completed.

Personally, stopped after 3 runs. Still way too boring since fights are super tedious and far from fun even for 10 times the reward. Spoiled from CR-Scaled combat times and the super fun and quick LPVEs. My iconic character actually felt iconic, the current meta is weird since the iconic feels weaker than what I'm used to with my own character.
    • Like x 2
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i stopped after 2 runs.

And i'm a Person that grinds all feats no matter what because at least the Combat is a bit fun while doing it. Not in Lpve tho.

Its tedious, ist long and super boring.

I'm at a Point where i support People using speedhacks for Lpve just so they can keep their sanity.
  9. Batrederik Dedicated Player

DEVS “I'll give you feedback“
    I wish there was a way to skip scenes from Lpve.. it'll be faster and more reliable than anything else.
    • Like x 3
  10. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'll be honest, what would help that if each character a person plays in the group counted. So I pLay say Batman, then all 4 players get a 10 count towards male/Batfamily/Hero count. Same with the others in the group, this would help legends LPVE feats. After all we are a team, so it should count like a team. Instead of each of us playing each family or type of character 750 times or this week 75, would be easier we got a group that play each group 75 times or all 4 play the same group it would make 15 with 10x bonus.
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Been having a great time with this. Just spent a couple of hours with a group of leaguemates taking turns naming the map, good times.
    • Like x 2
  12. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

I really hope they do this again. This has been a lot of fun, and I've gotten a lot of feats.
  13. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]

Refer to the link at the bottom of my signature. You will be able to learn how to report other players that are breaking the rules.
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

If this event ever comes 'round again, could we get something to actually spend Marks of Legend on? New characters would be the best, but new skins or other similar rewards would be perfectly acceptable.

I think I've been capped on MoL since 2016...
    • Like x 3
  15. Drownment New Player

hello! Mepps can u PLEASE give us another week of this bonus? PLEASE , there's no time for all of that feats =( please please please please <3 ty
  16. AV Loyal Player

Then you're doing it wrong.
    • Like x 1
  17. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Just want to give you and the rest of the dev team a big "THANK YOU!!" for this last bonus week event. Especially from those of us on the Nintendo Switch server, where the game hasn't even been around for a year, it's given us the chance to really get some of those legends feats under our belts. My league has been grinding non-stop since the event began and will be sure to put every minute of it to good use until it's over.

Thanks again!
    • Like x 4
  18. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

For some this was a hit or a miss, but for me this was the BEST BONUS WEEK EVER:) Thanks:)

Some people suggested a lpve x10 counter token:) (who knows that may be a way to monotorize lpve :9 )
    • Like x 3
  19. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hi,

I want to say thank you for this magnificient event, which I hope will return someday.
    I managed to do 23 of the grinding feats, but I could not clear all LPvE ones, like 31 still missing.

AP
    • Like x 1
  20. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

I still remember what the fools could do the last time speed hacks became a thing...they would break game graphics and physics with their krap
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.